Where is everyone in story?

1235

Comments

  • _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 274 ★★
    I am on 5.1.5 and my brother is on 2.1.1 since he began a week ago
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 400 ★★
    6.2.6 champion not beat yet
  • _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 274 ★★
    To be honest I found the life transfer node one of the easiest in act 5 so far. But the again, got 4* R4 Warlock and his bronze power hits like a beast! Use a character with lots of hit combos in SPs since ull gain ur health back faster and have more than u started with most times!
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 141 ★★


    Completed all, but not explored 6.2 or 6.4 yet. Will take my time with those two chapters
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 720 ★★★
    Last July, I had just beat act 4. Now, I have act 5 100% and have 6.1 complete. Right now I am focusing on variants, I have beat v3 and v4 and am working on completing paths I can do.
  • rvcubingrvcubing Posts: 56
    working on exploring act 4, just got UC
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    rvcubing said:

    working on exploring act 4, just got UC

    Congrats
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 1,164 ★★★
    I'm just barely in Act 5 Chapter 1...I'm only the second quest.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 1,134 ★★★★
    Geez I was on 6.2.2. I’m now at 100% Act 6, and everything else apart from abyss is done.

    How time flies. And units.
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 770 ★★★



    Everything done except AOL 100%
    Slowly doing act6.4 by (still got afraid of those RNG based rewards)
    Insane Attack ratings. And health pools.
    F2P players have to do rigorous efforts
  • Přìņče01Přìņče01 Posts: 74
    I have recently completed act 6.1 working on variant for now in no rush to take a shot at the infamous champion.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 306 ★★
    Acts 1, 3, 4, and 5 100%
    6.1, 6.3, and 6.4 100% with just 6.2.5 and 6.2.6 to go.
    LOL 100%
    Variants 1-4 100%
    Abyss initial clear done.

    One day I’ll go back and explore Act 2 hahaha
  • Ya_Boi_28Ya_Boi_28 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★
    Edeuink said:

    Last July, I had just beat act 4. Now, I have act 5 100% and have 6.1 complete. Right now I am focusing on variants, I have beat v3 and v4 and am working on completing paths I can do.

    That is amazing progress!
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 4,470 ★★★★★
    Currently on 5.2.6. Around the time this thread started I had just gotten the game, so I’d say good progress.
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Exploring Act 5
  • GrumpyGrumpy Posts: 158
    edited May 28

    6.4 initial run can’t be bothered to continue abyss 1 run same no mentality to continue games gone going stale it needs something new bored as hell
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 481 ★★★

    I'm just barely in Act 5 Chapter 1...I'm only the second quest.

    Me too!
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 720 ★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

    Edeuink said:

    Last July, I had just beat act 4. Now, I have act 5 100% and have 6.1 complete. Right now I am focusing on variants, I have beat v3 and v4 and am working on completing paths I can do.

    That is amazing progress!
    Thank you! I do spend a lot of time playing mcoc. 😂 Most of the stuff happened pretty recently, with me spending 4 hours doing act 5 to get elders bane, and doing 6.1.2-6.1.6 in one day. Also, to add to my previously answer I started an alt account in February and have cleared act 5(would be pushing for cav but I have a lousy 5 star roster).
  • Icy000Icy000 Posts: 123
    About to start 6.1.1
  • PintzzPintzz Posts: 175
    Only have V1 left to explore.
    Act 6 100%
    AOL 100%
    And still find variant 1 to be the worst content in the game. If I didn’t have the counters for sinister would hate that but g2099 and heimdall synergy made him a non issue
    The Champion No retreat lane was by far the worst lane in the game.
  • Ya_Boi_28Ya_Boi_28 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★
    Edeuink said:

    Ya_Boi_28 said:

    Edeuink said:

    Last July, I had just beat act 4. Now, I have act 5 100% and have 6.1 complete. Right now I am focusing on variants, I have beat v3 and v4 and am working on completing paths I can do.

    That is amazing progress!
    Thank you! I do spend a lot of time playing mcoc. 😂 Most of the stuff happened pretty recently, with me spending 4 hours doing act 5 to get elders bane, and doing 6.1.2-6.1.6 in one day. Also, to add to my previously answer I started an alt account in February and have cleared act 5(would be pushing for cav but I have a lousy 5 star roster).
    Wow! I have a mini account, but I sold almost all of my champs. Maybe I'll pick the account back up, but not right now.
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 407
    put my toes in the 6.1 waters, little to cold for me now working on Elders Bane and waiting on a 5* Domino!!!
  • BertTheSilverSurferBertTheSilverSurfer Posts: 90
    I got uncollected yesterday, I'm going to start working on 5.3 once alliance bases come out
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 2,756 ★★★★★
    Why was this thread revived all of a sudden? Since everyone's doing it, I guess I will? Last time I posted here, I was on 5.1.4. I'm Cavalier now.
  • Ya_Boi_28Ya_Boi_28 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★
    Etjama said:

    Why was this thread revived all of a sudden? Since everyone's doing it, I guess I will? Last time I posted here, I was on 5.1.4. I'm Cavalier now.

    I just wanted people to compare story progress from about a year ago to now.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 534 ★★★★
    Exploring act 5 but I'm currently on 6.1.1
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 2,756 ★★★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

    Etjama said:

    Why was this thread revived all of a sudden? Since everyone's doing it, I guess I will? Last time I posted here, I was on 5.1.4. I'm Cavalier now.

    I just wanted people to compare story progress from about a year ago to now.
    I gotcha, hadn't read that. I just thought people randomly started posting here again. 😂
  • Skinnyfatboy82Skinnyfatboy82 Posts: 31
    6.2
  • FlashSpideyFlashSpidey Posts: 75
    5.3.1 though I've never gone into it. Beat 5.2.6 this month.
Sign In or Register to comment.