**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rift Reward Pulls

Comments

• Options
    Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Got a skill gem for Ægon, 3k 6* shards on my mini the featured 5* crystal pulled an Elektra on my mini and 10k 5* shards ion my mini and pulled Squirrel Girl
  • Options
    Daphboy said:

Rifts been loving me this time around. 2 science ag, 1 skill ag, 1 t2a, and 10k 5* shards(which I used for a feature 5* and got SS who I wanted for ds synergy🥳). The remainder were 1k 5* and 100 6* shards. No chronometer used.

Makes up for the last 3 years of rift events pulling garbage.

thats insane my mini hasn't used the chronometer and has way better luck than my main
  • Options
    ColleenColleen Posts: 173
    edited May 2020
    I’m bought chronometer still waiting for cosmic gem but here’s what I got from random (8 rooms)

x2: 4,500 t5 shards
    x2 : 2k 5* shards
    Featured 5* crystal
    5* mutant gem
    5* mystic gem
    5(1) mutant sig stones

• Options
    Colleen said:

I’m bought chronometer still waiting for cosmic gem but here’s what I got from random (8 rooms)

x2: 4,500 t5 shards
    x2 : 2k 5* shards
    Featured 5* crystal
    5* mutant gem
    5* mystic gem
    5(1) mutant sig stones

nice!
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,138 ★★★★★
    Bugmat78 said:

5 rifts to date: 3 featured 5* (civil warrior, og cap & mojo - all new champs), 5 x tech stones and 5 x skill stones.

Since this 100 6* shards, 1,000 6* shards, 1,000 5* shards, 2,000 5* shards, and 2 x t2a. Not bad.
  • Options
    JABBA_2JABBA_2 Posts: 99

Running T3 rifts I have to say I feel lucky. Chose a T4 mutant catalyst with the chronometer cause I need it desperately. Then by chance I’ve landed on two more fully formed mutant catalysts which is exactly what I needed!! Hoping it happens again and again for my 5* Havok and OR.

I have also gotten: Mystic AG, 1000 5* shards, 9000 T4CF in skill and science and five skill gems. So eight runs so far.

I wish I had your luck! I've only got t4B shards, a few odd T4CC shards, and for my only good pull, a 4* skill awakening gem - but I've had two more of those in the last month and I don't really need anymore. Still, can't complain, I've had 5 4* shard crystals or so from it, and in one of those I got a 4* doom! Duped him from the arena, sent my 4* signature stones into him, and I've got an R4 Doom powering through 5.1 - with help from Domino and Wasp of course.
  • Options
    Samhawk_1Samhawk_1 Posts: 24
    I do t4 rifts and my luck has been incredible. I’ve pulled 1k 6* shards once, 10k 5* shards 3 times, 4.5k t5b 3-4 times, and everything else was bad. From my 5* I’ve pulled Sunspot, og Black Panther, and Sentinel
  • Options
    Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★

I got nova from featured

R
    Ed
  • Options
    RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    From today's rift:

It was a dupe. Thankfully, she was one of the 3 champs I actually wanted from the featured.
  • Options
    XdonreXdonre Posts: 154
    Not really liking the current Feature rooster... therefore can you save the Rift feature crystal for the next feature champion update?
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Chronometer-mutant gem
    Not in order:
    1k 5*
    100 6*
    Skill sig stones
    T2a
    Skill ag
    Featured crystal-dr.strange
    2000 5*
    Probably others that I forgot
  • Options
    Kayser2705Kayser2705 Posts: 96

• Options
    XdonreXdonre Posts: 154
    I pulled the following...

1. 2K 5*
    2. 4.5K T5B
    3. T2A
    4. 5-Tech SIG Stones
    5. T2A
    6. Science 5* AG,
    7. 2K 5*
    8. Skill 5* AG (Chronometer)
    9. 5-Science SIG Stones
    10. 5* Feature crystal.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    So far the rewards are pretty amazing.
    1. Skill AG (applied on Aegon)
    2. Featured 5* (massacre)
    3. 100 6* shards
    4. 1000 5* shards
    5. 2000 5* shards
    6. T2 Alpha
    7. 4500 T5B shards

If I can get one more AG, then I think no need to buy the chronometer and chance 5 more rifts.
  • Options
    MegaGalacticMegaGalactic Posts: 248 ★★
    @JABBA_2 Congrats on that Doom! Jealous for sure. And feel you with the AG, only one I really did not need was a mystic gem and ofc I got that. But yeah still, it’s a 4* AG.
  • Options
    dyu11dyu11 Posts: 8
    First time I've got lucky playing Rifts, my pulls so far (I didn't even buy the Chrono):
    - 10k shards that got me Dr. Doom
    - 2 Mystic awakening gems -> I've awakened Sorcerer Supreme (she is so freaking amazing) and Doom
    - 1 Featured crystal
    - T5B shards

PD if I get another 5* awakening gem in this event i'm going crazy.
  • Options
    dyu11 said:

First time I've got lucky playing Rifts, my pulls so far (I didn't even buy the Chrono):
    - 10k shards that got me Dr. Doom
    - 2 Mystic awakening gems -> I've awakened Sorcerer Supreme (she is so freaking amazing) and Doom
    - 1 Featured crystal
    - T5B shards

PD if I get another 5* awakening gem in this event i'm going crazy.

lol
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★
    5* featured crystal, Cosmic AG, Mutant AG
  • Options
    MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    I feel like I've gotten 4 star shards from the past 5 rifts. I do master rifts by the way
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Gem No. 3. Mystic, Science, and Tech so far.
  • Options
    Umarmusty12Umarmusty12 Posts: 21
    1 t2A
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    6 runs tonight, chronometer used for the tech gem

• Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    5 legendary crystals 4k 4* hero shards 36k t3b in total so far
  • Options
    got a featured 5* on my mini and main both pulled Elektra and both had a Domino next to the Elektra