**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What got you into this app

Okay really the only way I heard of this game was from a bed bath and beyond store and a guy sitting in the bed section showed me it so I said sure why the hell not downloaded it stoped playing it for 3 year because I was 12 and I got bored fast the only reason I got back into was because i got a email of me having a 3 star Groot and I just kept playing I played it for a while started in 11th grade and I kept playing in the year now it addicting but still it satisfying getting new champs and just rolling dice to see how lucky I am I was new to the game like I didn’t understand what 100% complete meant or the login calendars but after 2 weeks of playing I understand and that how I am the player I am now

Comments

• SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Started watching Spider Man: Homecoming and one of the previews mentioned Marvel contest of champions and since I love marvel I figured I’d download it unfortunately Civil warrior isn’t as amazing as he was on that preview
  • Warpath19Warpath19 Posts: 76

My friends used to play it and mentioned to me that I should get it. They later quit but I’ve continued since then and become much much better at the game.

Honestly I knew a guy once back in 11th grade who played this game we where literally battling each other but sad new is I never got his name or profile pic still the dude was pretty cool

• MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    I saw my friends playing it and got intrested I been playing nof for about 3 years with multiple accounts
  • AydenPlays1AydenPlays1 Posts: 119
    I used to play it when it first came out. My Dad let me play it in his phone. The when I got my own phone.in 3rd grade(2017) I downloaded it and played it got bored played it then got bored then I'm playing it on a new account
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    I saw a few ads back in like 2016, watched few videos and I was in, same month as Kamala came out. I took a hiatus around December 2016, came back for a bit around July to October of 2017 before coming back full time in December 2018.
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    From a Youtuber named Pungence, when I finnaly got my first phone I started playing. Wish he would bring back the series.
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    I used to play it on Facebook back in the day . Thought it would be fun to get back to it but it turned they had removed it from Facebook and made it an app.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    It randomly appeared it in.play store
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Marvel.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    it looked better than strike force
  • Warpath19Warpath19 Posts: 76

it looked better than strike force

I agree so much maybe kabam could take a page or two of character from
    That game and ironically the update just added starlord