**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Please Stop RNG based Events

Joji137Joji137 Posts: 8 β˜…
Game is already too much RNG based especially crystals. Events like rifts should be avoided as it can be unfair to many players despite the same amount of effort being put in.
Events should be either grind based or skill based rather than luck.
Β«13

Comments

• Joji137Joji137 Posts: 8 β˜…
    DalBot said:

0 AGs, 1 T2A, 4500 T5B 2x, 1 feature crystal that gave me Elektra, 10K 5* 2x that lead to OML and SIM from a feature crystal, 1K 6* shards x1 that got me a Magneto from the crystal I opened.

Meanwhile I have an alliance member who got three AGs and two feature crystals that gave Silver Surfer and Mojo and another who got 4AGs.

RNG events are the absolute worst when you already have so much other "RNG" in the game

So to say a person got better off you in terms of roster etc just because he had better luck. Inappropriate that is.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Joji137 said:

Al those in disagreement, probably got better rewards. Wait for next such event, have a crappy luck and you will on same boat. Stop being selfish.

I got 1 AG, 1 featured crystal and everything else was 1 or 2k 5* shards. RNG sucks sometimes but, I bet you'd disagree with this post if you got good pulls from rifts and I also bet that you wouldn't have made this post if you got good pulls either.
  • BallDeepINBallDeepIN Posts: 17 β˜…
    No idea will Kabam ever listen . Kabam u there ?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I’m don’t mind rifs I’m wil had like a better rewards one the map
  • Swartzy84Swartzy84 Posts: 81 β˜…
    Joji137 said:

Game is already too much RNG based especially crystals. Events like rifts should be avoided as it can be unfair to many players despite the same amount of effort being put in.
    Events should be either grind based or skill based rather than luck.

well writtenπŸ‘
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Should've bought the chronometer and gotten an AG of your choice then πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ
    I did that and the rest of my rewards were pretty average, (1 day of 100 6* shards 2 days of 2k 5* shards then just sig stones)but Im OK with it cuz the AG of my choice is a huge thing that I got to choose
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yeah, I hate these events. All I ever get is ****.
  • LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 291 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Should've bought the chronometer and gotten an AG of your choice then πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ
    I did that and the rest of my rewards were pretty average, (1 day of 100 6* shards 2 days of 2k 5* shards then just sig stones)but Im OK with it cuz the AG of my choice is a huge thing that I got to choose

β€˜AG of your choice’ is simply incorrect and cannot be applied to all players as though they could’ve done this.

I, for one, bought the Chronometer relatively early and literally haven’t found one skill awakening gem. Coincidentally, that is the class of gem that I want for my NF as I don’t currently have one; I have at least one awakening gem of every other class though.

RNG may have been rewarding and it may have given you some nice surprises, but others have been completely shafted for putting the exact same amount of effort into the event as you, which in my opinion is just not fair πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
  • Jridenhour_3Jridenhour_3 Posts: 348 β˜…β˜…

β€˜AG of your choice’ is simply incorrect and cannot be applied to all players as though they could’ve done this.

I, for one, bought the Chronometer relatively early and literally haven’t found one skill awakening gem. Coincidentally, that is the class of gem that I want for my NF as I don’t currently have one; I have at least one awakening gem of every other class though.

RNG may have been rewarding and it may have given you some nice surprises, but others have been completely shafted for putting the exact same amount of effort into the event as you, which in my opinion is just not fair πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
    I've also bought the chrono and have yet to see the AG I need. Seen mystic 3 times and tech twice but no cosmic and theres only one run left so I may have wasted the Intel for something I dont need atm.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    3 Gems, 3 5*s, a T2A, Sigs twice, 1k 6* Shards, and a bunch of T5 Frags. Sorry, not with you on this one. ;)
  • LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 291 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited May 2020

I did that and the rest of my rewards were pretty

I've also bought the chrono and have yet to see the AG I need. Seen mystic 3 times and tech twice but no cosmic and theres only one run left so I may have wasted the Intel for something I dont need atm.

I just gave up today and used the chronometer for the 10K five star shards. I guarantee though if I get to run one more rift, that skill awakening gem will miraculously show up after I have used my chronometer.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I felt like this edition of rifts were better since we had the chronometer and all. The only interesting thing I got outside of the gem from the chronometer was a 5* IMIW. I do wish the sig stones gave a higher amount. That would make them less painful when you zip left and land on some class you don’t need.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Bodhizen said:

Joji137 said:

Al those in disagreement, probably got better rewards. Wait for next such event, have a crappy luck and you will on same boat. Stop being selfish.

I got 1 AG, 1 featured crystal and everything else was 1 or 2k 5* shards. RNG sucks sometimes but, I bet you'd disagree with this post if you got good pulls from rifts and I also bet that you wouldn't have made this post if you got good pulls either.
    Pretty sure you just proved the OPs point.
    No I didn't. I am saying if the rift pulls went their way, there's no way they'd post this.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Joji137 said:

Selfish? How are we being selfish? We just want a chance at a great reward. This has nothing to do with other people.

"Wait for next such event, have a crappy luck and you will on same boat." I'll turn that around on you. You wait until the next luck-based event, and when you have good luck, I'd like to see you argue this same point.

I'd really hate to see these types of events go since they're usually the ones I look forward to.

I felt like this edition of rifts were better since we had the chronometer and all. The only interesting thing I got outside of the gem from the chronometer was a 5* IMIW. I do wish the sig stones gave a higher amount. That would make them less painful when you zip left and land on some class you don’t need.

You could increase it to 10 Sig Stones, but I get Kabam's design. Some of the rewards have to be bad.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Gamer said:

3 Gems, 3 5*s, a T2A, Sigs twice, 1k 6* Shards, and a bunch of T5 Frags. Sorry, not with you on this one. ;)

That’s because the rng was with u man
    Many times it's not. I have my share. We roll the dice, and they fall where they fall.

Gamer said:

That’s because the rng was with u man
    Many times it's not. I have my share. We roll the dice, and they fall where they fall.
    Thank you. The chances of getting a good reward weren't even that slim. Of course, if the chance of getting an AG was 1%, it would be something to be angry over, but it's not.

Luck isn't fair, and the inability to accept that shows ignorance.