**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rank 3 Cull?

Andyball270Andyball270 Posts: 303 ★★★
What do we think to a rank 3 cull? Is he worth using a cosmic t5c on given the rarity of them or should I just wait until I pull a better cosmic 6 star?

Comments

• Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    don’t get me wrong, cull is a great champ especially awakened but there are certainly other champions such as corvus, cmm, hype and such but there’s such a low chance to get one of them it’s ultimately up to you
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I don't think he's as bad as some people make him out to be, but I wouldn't rank three him
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,680 ★★★★★
    I think Cull would make an excellent R3 6*, but because they're so rare, and because there are two or 3 champions worth ranking over him, I would wait.
  • Andyball270Andyball270 Posts: 303 ★★★
    I do have a rank 3 Corvus already. The champ I would really want to use it on would be cmm but I don’t have her at 6 star so my options are Cull proxima or vtd
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    VTD at r3 could be fun. But if you like Cull, go for it.
    Is Cull awakened?
    No he’s not awakened neither is vtd
  • No he’s not awakened neither is vtd

don't rank up a 6 star to R3 unless they are awakened. Or at least most of the time.
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    I dont see why not. The FIRST reason you should rank a champ is cuz you like them and they make the game fun. It's a game, we supposed to play for fun. I have Angela as a R2 6 star and I wouldn't mind R3ing her.
  • Saiyan said:

I dont see why not. The FIRST reason you should rank a champ is cuz you like them and they make the game fun. It's a game, we supposed to play for fun. I have Angela as a R2 6 star and I wouldn't mind R3ing her.

thing is, you can play with all the champs you like without R3ing them. Rank up someone that clears a bunch of content and is super usefull to R3, and keep the champs u like at R2. I doubt a R3 angela could help anyone clear abyss anyways. If you use a champ purely for the fun of it, then u don't need to take them to a super high rank

No he’s not awakened neither is vtd

Imo Cull is so much better with his awakened ability, so if I were you I'd hold out for a dupe and hopefully in the process get CMM to rank instead
    his awakened ability gives him the fury after rout doesnt it? I do have a generic gem but i dont fancy using it on cull think there will be better champs to use it on
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    edited June 2020

Saiyan said:

thing is, you can play with all the champs you like without R3ing them. Rank up someone that clears a bunch of content and is super usefull to R3, and keep the champs u like at R2. I doubt a R3 angela could help anyone clear abyss anyways. If you use a champ purely for the fun of it, then u don't need to take them to a super high rank
    Oh so you are able to say what someone else may find fun? So because you don't need or want to do X it means that others shouldn't do X also? We must do Y instead cuz someone said so?

Why would Abyss be considered fun for some players? Take a step back and realize that this is a mobile game with pixels and we're supposed to play to escape real life and enjoy everyone enjoys differently. This game may not be here in 5 years so I wanna look back 10 years after and say I played how I want and I had fun not run a rat race and played champs I didn't like cuz "They can beat Z content in like 3 hits and save units".

Everytime i watch a Brian Grant video I see his profile champ being Phoenix who we all know he didnt max rank and sig cuz he likes her. It was to fulfill a quota for higher imaginary points. I used to play that way. That way is tiring after some time so now I play how I enjoy ONLY.
    It enables you to activate Rout more than once per fight, and when it is in cool down a Fury buff is activated. But yeah given the rarity of resources at this point, you're better off saving your gem and your T5CC. CMM will do wonders for you if you pull her.
    Had Cmm for a long time as a r5 and shes incredible. The problem being by time i pull her ill probably have cosmic t5cc in overflow lol
    Fair point. If you plan on spending on the 4th of July, I'd say wait until then, because you will have 6* shards in bulk which will increase your chances of pulling her. And if you happen to dupe Cull naturally then, I'd say go ahead and rank him up.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    I used a Generic 5* on my cull After the balance and took him to r5 over corvus. He Wrecks. Just the low BP but i Counter heavy and Heavy chain in corner for less Block. overall I dont Regret the rankup nor awaken
    RookieXX said:

Fair point. If you plan on spending on the 4th of July, I'd say wait until then, because you will have 6* shards in bulk which will increase your chances of pulling her. And if you happen to dupe Cull naturally then, I'd say go ahead and rank him up.

Im waiting to see whats happening with the game before i decide wheither im gonna spend big or not. Usually i would but with the state of the game currently im ramped my spending down quite a bit

I used a Generic 5* on my cull After the balance and took him to r5 over corvus. He Wrecks. Just the low BP but i Counter heavy and Heavy chain in corner for less Block. overall I dont Regret the rankup nor awaken

Its pure damage that i like with him but like you say the BP is an issue
    Nocko said:

If you like him, and enjoy playing him then rank away
    It's your account not the a generic teir list account.

I get you but the resource is so rare currentley i want to make sure im doing something thats going to help me progress