**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nebula special attack [Under Investigation]

AbangKenAbangKen Posts: 5
edited June 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Need help here.. it is said that nebula special attack 1 should inflict power drain.. mine seem like nothing happened after using special 1.. tq
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey there OP. Sorry that you're seeing this issue with Nebula's Power Drain on her Special 1. I just spent a few minutes testing this, and I was getting the Power Drain every time I used SP1. Can you provide a bit more information about this?

- Enemy Champions you've seen this against
    - Game modes you've seen this in
    - Device type and OS version

Once you get back in touch with that, I'll do some further digging into this for you. Thanks so much for your patience!
  • MarvelKeekMarvelKeek Posts: 31
    - Enemy Champions you've seen this against STORM, WOLVERINE, DEADPOOL, WAR MACHINE
    - Game modes you've seen this in ARENAS
    - Device type and OS version LG G6 & NEXUS 5 ANDROID 6.0.1

SP1 Power Drain pops on the screen, but doesn't drain their power. Also, my shocks aren't transferring on her SP2
    @Kabam Wolf any word on this? Still happening. Thanks
  • Sw33tySw33ty Posts: 24
    "Doubles the amount of Shock Debuffs on the opponent, dealing 972.8 Energy Damage per Shock Debuff over 6 seconds"

Nebula sp2 didnt transfer the shocks you currently stored, but only doubled the number of shocks that currently on the enemy. The strategy is like build up shock, timing it right when you have enough power to do sp2, then parry + sp2.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey OP. Sorry for the delay on getting back to you. I've taken this to the team, and I will let you know as soon as I have an update for you. Thanks so much for bearing with us!
    @Sw33ty I figured the sp2 part out already :)

But my main concern is about sp1. "Power Drain" pops up on the screen, but doesn't actually drain any power. I hope there's a fix soon. I know it's likely low priority considering all the other fight mechanics issues that have been longer standing than nebula's introduction into The Contest. :smile: I was merely asking for an update is all.
  • Nebula doesn't power drain on special 1 also. Even though it says "power drain".
  • BigDWSUBigDWSU Posts: 212
    Same problem. No power drain on SP1 even though it says power drain
  • AbangKenAbangKen Posts: 5
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey there OP. Sorry that you're seeing this issue with Nebula's Power Drain on her Special 1. I just spent a few minutes testing this, and I was getting the Power Drain every time I used SP1. Can you provide a bit more information about this?

- Enemy Champions you've seen this against
    - Game modes you've seen this in
    - Device type and OS version

Once you get back in touch with that, I'll do some further digging into this for you. Thanks so much for your patience!

-game modes, arena, quest, duel..
    -device, note 5, android 7.0.
  • winniewinwinwinniewinwin Posts: 178
    Well, I happened upon this thread and checked into it since I have 4* Nebula at 550 Sig 60. VERIFIED!!! It says power drain, but does not actually drain the power. Definitely needs to be looked into. That's half of Nebulas strength, and it isn't working. I am running the latest Android and game update. My phone is a Moto Z Force.
  • V16ulV16ul Posts: 79
    Same thing no power drain on Sp1 but somehow "power drain" pops up but do nothing.