**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thanks for the free 10k intel, but what do I do with it?

RRNYRRNY Posts: 25
I’m an end game player and used all my epic rifts up, not to mention I purchased all the deals last week for the extra intel, and do a lower tier gives me nothing of valve, will you add that we can buy some extra rifts of even a few more chronometers that at least gives us a entry? If not this 10k is useless to me.

Comments

• MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,092 ★★★
    Was gonna say the same. Used all of my epic rifts already. Would have been nice earlier.
  • G2DKG2DK Posts: 243
    Yup, me too. No more rifts available.
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    I guess just run t3 if you feel like it
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,092 ★★★
    Give us another epic rift
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    If you bought the daily deals they mentioned something about extra rewards in June? Have no idea what it will be or how it's gonna work but yeh, extra rewards
  • RRNYRRNY Posts: 25
    Qfury said:

If you bought the daily deals they mentioned something about extra rewards in June? Have no idea what it will be or how it's gonna work but yeh, extra rewards

Yes someone just sent me that post, well that explains why we got it, didn’t even know about this since I didn’t do the rift as soon as it drop. Best part I will get something for buying the deals last week so that’s a plus
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Qfury said:

Where is that post?
  • xenomiahxenomiah Posts: 2
    question is.. should we just hurry up and use the intel before the event runs out? it's over in less than two days. or should we keep them in case kabam puts some stuff in the intel store?

i mean.. all the platinumpool mails didn't bare any fruit yet. at least i haven't seen anything.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,014 ★★★★★
    RRNY said:

qartweli said:

Be honest ...u have used all rifts because it was bugged and u all bought it for free

And now complaining about it..

That 10k was to compensate unfair advantage

Another clueless reply, if you played everyday and didn’t buy a chronometer you can do all 18 t4 rifts, So your statement is straight up nonsense
    Did you buy the rift selector for 3k?
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    They mentioned additional rewards in june. What does that mean exactly?
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Fine by me. I ran random all month. Got a lot of extra stuff and a mutant AG. Plus got the chronometer tonight and used that to get a skill AG, now just give me Fury!
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    edited June 2020
    b
  • Cosmin535mCosmin535m Posts: 12
    I have 8000 intel, but no entries, because I bought some daily cavalier deals. Now what ? do the tier3 rifts ?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    It was great for me. I used the Chronometer on my second rift and now was able to run the rest of the rifts. Sucks for someone if they burned the chronometer because they thought they wouldn't get any more rifts though. A heads up would've been nice.
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    I am not uncollected yet so I cannot do the epic rifts. I bought the rest of the master ones and still have 8600 left over. I don't know what to do with the leftover intel.
  • ZaosaflerZaosafler Posts: 65
    Ambjony said:

They are giving 10,000 intel because for a short period of time there was a bug and some people bought all the entrances for free. Now, we all more or less get the same.

So I think it is fair enough.

I’d love to be able to enter more epic rifts but I understand that, at least, they did what needed to be done to amend the bug issue.

No, I am curious what the point of 10k intel is with less than two days to use it is.

The only way it is of any use at this point is if I use up all the energy I have saved at this point. The not so random nature of the event means I am more likely to get useless things like sig stones or the small amount of fragments than the good awards.

And since I bought the chronometers early in the event those are not an option now.
  • MalchaeisMalchaeis Posts: 174 ★★
    edited June 2020
    Okay... now if you bought all the weekly packages for the intel to be able to purchase a chronometer.... and then 10k is given free.... I can see why some are upset. Wasn't there 3 packages available per day if you were cavalier?