**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Red Rift Compensation Frustration

2»

Comments

• MoirMan83MoirMan83 Posts: 11

Yeah don’t complain about free things especially free stuff this insane

I am happy we got free stuff, im just annoyed. I love everyone getting free stuff, im not againts it. im just saying i got less value then some through no fault of my own
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    Don’t complain abudt free stuff even if u allready is done with them. Just use them one tier3 and be over with it ther is decent in ther u can always need tier4b. Ect even if u lucky get tier1 aplha so why complain if it was really u didn’t even get this’ll change normal ther culd just had gav out what people didn’t get from 1 days only
  • MoirMan83MoirMan83 Posts: 11

I am happy we got free stuff, im just annoyed. I love everyone getting free stuff, im not againts it. im just saying i got less value then some through no fault of my own
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
  • Bsweezy0821Bsweezy0821 Posts: 213 ★★
    I for 1 will be grateful for this intel cuz I have so far gotten a 4* nova and 4* archangel with the compensation.
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    Great compensation, horrible timing. At this point Kabam should extend the rifts another week.
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    At this point they could send everyone a check for $100 and half of us would complain about an extra trip to the bank. 🤷‍♂️
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I think OP's mindset should adjust, it is not even annoying unless you're one of the victims of bugs from the Intel this month. For players not experiencing the bugs issue, the 10k Intel is free gift. Just enjoy it and get extra items from the Rift.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Quit complaining it was free compensation with a free awakening gem if u wanted to awaken aegon you should have saved for a chromater at the start of May, your own fault
  • Taiphoon_zeroTaiphoon_zero Posts: 110
    edited June 2020
    MoirMan83 said:

With the recent bug that resulted in a 10k Intel compensation for all players, I personally feel a bit ripped off.
    I purchased a chronometer with the hopes of getting a 5* skill awakening gem, and ended up using it to get a 5* tech awakening gem, as i had no no more Intel to buy keys, I understand that i can not change my "smart" (at the time) decision to pick the tech gem instead of not using the chronometer, but if I hadn't saved up for a chronometer, I would of been able to get one anyway with the help of the 10k Intel. I suggest there should/should of been a way to take back the decision you may of made knowing you were not getting more Intel. I do understand a system like this would be very hard to develop and implement in a short time span, but similarly, players could be granted access to a 2nd chronometer, so they don't feel like they were as hardly punished fro making a "smart" (at the time) decision. I am aware these solutions wont please everyone, but even though I haven't discussed my frustration with other people, I am sure I am not the only one feeling similar emotions.

U should get banned, disguised of this attitude better delete it cause u look...
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Can we at least get an official confirmation that they won’t be releasing any more rifts and chronometers? Because it would suck if we used our intel on lower levels only for Kabam to turn around and go hey guys we are releasing more rifts
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    Ah, just like everyday of forum where another new topic to complain , love the creative of how they compain about
  • JessieS said:

Can we at least get an official confirmation that they won’t be releasing any more rifts and chronometers? Because it would suck if we used our intel on lower levels only for Kabam to turn around and go hey guys we are releasing more rifts

I doubt they would release more. Tomorrow is technically the last day to use them and this compensation was something that occurred because of a bug. It wasn't planned or else they prob would have let us know ahead of time a second chrono was even possible.