**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Increase The Limit Of Rifts Entry & Chronometer

Very heartful thanks to team kabam who gaves us Intel 10k intel ! So kabam you know how imp is intel and how wisely we need to use that so basically we're at the event ending corner and you have 10k intel and 90% of summoners used up all intel and basic entries fir thier specific difficulty so to use that 10k intel wisely i request you from behalf of all summoners to increase the Limit for Chronometer & Basic entry or either just choronmeter limit so we can use 10k intel properly before event ends all those who agree with me Do comment yes in this thread so that team kabam increase the limits !

Comments

• Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,641 Guardian

Very heartful thanks to team kabam who gaves us Intel 10k intel ! So kabam you know how imp is intel and how wisely we need to use that so basically we're at the event ending corner and you have 10k intel and 90% of summoners used up all intel and basic entries fir thier specific difficulty so to use that 10k intel wisely i request you from behalf of all summoners to increase the Limit for Chronometer & Basic entry or either just choronmeter limit so we can use 10k intel properly before event ends all those who agree with me Do comment yes in this thread so that team kabam increase the limits !

Prior to this, you could not have used up every potential T-4 Rifts.

Either you will have only done your 18 Rifts, but the Chrono Pak would still be available to buy now with the new extra and get 1 last run (actually 2 to hope for good Portal Luck, because last regular one wouldn’t have had your Intel yet until Tuesday to finish up with yet, so only 17 so far).

-OR- You did buy the Chrono Pak, and an additional 12 individual Detectors (as of Tuesday) Which means you can now buy the extra 6 individual Detectors for 6 additional runs) that would be the 18 Purchase Limit.

And (thx to DNA calculations), you will even have enough extra Intel (in addition to above extra T-4 Rifts) to run 14+1 Master T-3 Level Rifts (12 + Chrono Pak) as well (subject to Energy).
  • Options
    X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    I mean, it's a nice thought, but I agree. There's nothing left for me to use it on.
  • Options
    TypicalgrinderTypicalgrinder Posts: 11
    my ONLY issue was accidentally hitting ok before i bought all the chroms i wanted. Now rhe store has reset timer and i have 6k intel i cant use. Im glad kabam did this and was surprised and apprecistive. But extending the rifts or resetting the timer would be awesome
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★

Those saying me why iam complaining and get some life your ass mfs you get some life what the hell will you all do with that all intel left ? Huh ? All are going waste or you ppl are special doing something new ?with that intel huh ?i told nothing wrong Kabam needs to increase the limit of rift entry for every summoners

If you have done all the tier 4 rifts why not spend it on tier 3? I'm sure u could still use 5* shards, t1a, t4cc, or t4b. Just because you can't get more of the very top prizes doesn't mean there aren't good rewards left to earn. They didn't plan on giving us this intel. It's an added bonus so use what u want to and forget about the rest. It's not like you had to do any extra work for the intel.
  • Options
    kingbradley1297kingbradley1297 Posts: 119 ★★
    edited June 2020
    I don't mind the current limit they have on no. of rifts. But it would be cool if they could increase the duration of this event. Running rifts worth 10k intel where every tile is 4 energy is not possible in 1.5 days unless you have like a bunch of energy refills stashed up. While I do have them, increasing the duration of the event would allow us to run rifts for all the intel.

Rest, I really appreciate this move from Kabam. It allows people who chanced it to buy a Chrono and anyone who bought a Chrono to run all the rifts

Edit: so I didn't know about the intel store they will add to spend the extra intel. With that in effect, I take back what I said
  • Options
    Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    You're complaining when you shouldn't of even got the extra intel, it was for people who lost it. You have the chance to do tier 3 rifts and get some legendary crystals and some kinda useful rank up materials. You have an advantage too you couldve done all 18 rifts AND got the chronometer... the people who lost their intel, only got 10k, meaning the people who didnt lose it get more than they did... so stop moaning.
  • Options
    HalleyHalley Posts: 386 ★★
    Agree.
    Since I'm not interested in t3 rifts.
  • Options
    Not a point of wether you're interested, people are always complaining about free stuff!! They didn't have to give it to you!!
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Halley said:

Agree.

Then just don't use your intel.
  • Options

Halley said:

Agree.

Then just don't use your intel.
    Exactly, if people are complaining about how they have no use for the free intel... dont use it. You didnt work for it, therefore you dont have to spend it.
  • Options
    Repto23Repto23 Posts: 741 ★★★
    I have run all 19 t4 rifts and i used the extra intel in t3 rifts, if i didnt get something i wanted i quit and tried again to preserve energy. Ive gotten 3 legendary crystal (one 5* and two 4*) a couple of t1alpha (always running out when ranking 5*s) and about 10k in 4* shards resulting in more 5* shards, iso and gold. It is worth it, you just dont want to put in the work.
  • Options
    Repto23 said:

I have run all 19 t4 rifts and i used the extra intel in t3 rifts, if i didnt get something i wanted i quit and tried again to preserve energy. Ive gotten 3 legendary crystal (one 5* and two 4*) a couple of t1alpha (always running out when ranking 5*s) and about 10k in 4* shards resulting in more 5* shards, iso and gold. It is worth it, you just dont want to put in the work.

Yeah thats what I did too, used the 12 energy to see what I'd get if I didnt want it I'd back out and try again
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    People take the win. You can get either an extra epic rift and chronometer or you get the rift you would have missed.

Also you can get master rifts as well.

The limit always existed so this is still a bonus to get more rifts than you would have.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,548 ★★★★★
    Don’t. Please don’t.

Or just turn this next month into non-stop rifts with 10K intel and 25 energy refills in our inbox every morning. Or better yet just a gratuitous email with a representative sampling of all the potential rift prizes each day.

Because...something or other.

Dr. Zola