**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Super Lucky

GuytennisGuytennis Posts: 420 ★★★
Has anyone else been this lucky with their 6* pulls? I just got Psylocke today. Now I think I have everyone I need for end game content.

#thankskabam

Comments

• GuytennisGuytennis Posts: 420 ★★★
    @Midnite93 do you still think 6* red skull, wasp and psylocke are champs I’ll be using?

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Wasp and Thor Jane Foster are both solid champs, so is Psylocke.
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Midnite93 said:

Psylocke is a decent 6 star to get. Red skull is a great havok counter and Wasp is the best amongst all your pulls.

Forum can be useful time to time.
    See i have a red skull 5 star. I absolutely forgot about his armour. I only fight havoc with my 4 star warlock. From now on i woll use red skull. Make Sense. B)

@Midnite93 thanx bro. Free info.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Guytennis said:

@Midnite93 do you still think 6* red skull, wasp and psylocke are champs I’ll be using?

I use wasp there is absolutely nothing wrong with her health is low yeah but she hits hard and power sting is pretty useful. Also she is better than over half the 6*s in that pool.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

Wasp and Thor Jane Foster are both solid champs, so is Psylocke.

Why Jane? Wasp and Psylocke are fine but Jane? That’s one hell of a no no
    You’d be surprised at her damage output and utility. Really high energy resistance, stagger, guaranteed crits when awakened, and good stuns. She’s not the best by any means, but’s she’s fairly solid.
    @007md92 as you can see I have an r5 5* red skull. I’m confidant you’ll be happier fighting havoc with your 4* warlock. Trust me.
  • Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    A max red skull, why?
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★

A max red skull, why?

Cuz its his account, and uh maybe his ally piloted and ranked him up?
    yeah those 6 stars are pretty doo doo
    Jane sucks. Psylocke has "power control" yet doom+magik are so much better for that role
    and the others are bad
    I was planning on quitting so I used resources to r5 red skull. Then I just keep playing and getting more bad champs. I play for the comedy of it now. Somehow I still haven’t gotten a 4* SW. once I get her I’ll retire. @Lucasjones_98
    Guytennis said:

I was planning on quitting so I used resources to r5 red skull. Then I just keep playing and getting more bad champs. I play for the comedy of it now. Somehow I still haven’t gotten a 4* SW. once I get her I’ll retire. @Lucasjones_98

I hear that from a lot of people, she was my first and second 4 star. Lucky me, still run uc event quest with her
    FRITO_Man said:

A max red skull, why?

Cuz its his account, and uh maybe his ally piloted and ranked him up?
    yeah those 6 stars are pretty doo doo
    Jane sucks. Psylocke has "power control" yet doom+magik are so much better for that role
    and the others are bad
    I never said it was stupid, I simply asked why, maybe he had some tips about him that some didnt know. I know it's his account, I simply asked why.

Maybe don't jump down my throat 🙃