**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* gosth or 6* guillotine 2099?

JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
I have 5* awakened gosth but in the last days I have pulled a 6* guillotine 2099, I know both of them are great champions and I do not who should I rank up?

Comments

• RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,768 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Took me a second.

This is difficult. If you're a skilled player and you know how to play Ghost, then rank Ghost up so you can clear content and* get access to more material.

If you're a half decent player and you don't plan on doing any major content right now, use your materials for G2099 instead.
  • ADogADog Posts: 16
    Ghost I know cause I have a 5* Ghost
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    I am a skilled player with ghost, i have been playing with her sincé 1 year ago and she help me to become cavalier but there are many new champions that place armor brake debuff even if they miss or if you avoid the attack, I know that gosth is more usefull than gullotine, but this characters are all in end game content so I don't what to do.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    gosth
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    When do the Gosth featured crystals come back?

But no really to answer your question, I think u less you’re hardcore at keeping a combo, ghost is the way to go.
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    Wow, I am so amazed I chosed gosth and her damaged is so crazy.