**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Special Calendar For MODOK Event Not Showing Up In My Daily Login Dashboard After Updating The Game

MODOK Special Calendar is not showing up in daily login dashboard even after updating the game, logging out and logging in several times. Is this a bug?

Comments

• M_n_MM_n_M Posts: 20
    I have the same problem
  • Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 338 ★★
    Did you update after the calendar item would have been delivered? Their post said to update before that time, so you may have to wait until tomorrow’s calendar delivery time.
  • Hi just logged in my account and the calendar is not showing up and the event is locked for me. Where friends have the calendar and have completed a run. I have updated the game and it’s showing on same phone on my main account

• AY_WonderlandAY_Wonderland Posts: 112
    I also don’t have. Updated the game and restarted 3 times......

• But on my main account it’s showing 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Same phone same update time......
  • Makes no sense I hear what your saying but your wrong....

But on my main account it’s showing 🤷🏻‍♂️

For the third time you updated to late

• FuzzycatFuzzycat Posts: 87

After I updated the game, the Modok calendar shows up in my second account while in another account, it doesn't show up. So the statement "you updated too late" is not correct.
  • VVEED_VVEED_ Posts: 35
    No MODOK calendar even after new update

• VVEED_VVEED_ Posts: 35
    edited June 2020
    Yeah...
    They at least a mail About update in game
    Or warn
    I would have updated yesterday
  • Well I just proved you and that theory wrong but you won’t listen will you 🤷🏻‍♂️

So regardless what we are being told that we updated too late that has been proved wrong now so let’s move on... thank you

Makes no sense I hear what your saying but your wrong....

Yes it does look at the other threads about this. Not that hard to understand geez
  • Mate I use two accounts one has the calendar one does not have the calendar I only did one update so how can that be the real issue geez!! Read all post man! Thanks for your help but you’re really not helping
  • I hear you but answer how can it be there on one account but not the other ? Same phone same update time! Leads me to believe we are being told it’s because we updated late but obviously that is not the issue.. and maybe something else is a miss ?

Mate I use two accounts one has the calendar one does not have the calendar I only did one update so how can that be the real issue geez!! Read all post man! Thanks for your help but you’re really not helping

You do you then lol. I updated to late and the calendar wasn’t there. That’s how it is. We get a few extras in mail tomorrow anyway.
    If that's true, can you explain how the Modok calendar shows up in my secondary account although I updated the game too late?

Fuzzycat said:

Mate I use two accounts one has the calendar one does not have the calendar I only did one update so how can that be the real issue geez!! Read all post man! Thanks for your help but you’re really not helping

You do you then lol. I updated to late and the calendar wasn’t there. That’s how it is. We get a few extras in mail tomorrow anyway.
    If that's true, can you explain how the Modok calendar shows up in my secondary account although I updated the game too late?
    Glitch in the system
    Now this makes sense. Typical Kabam.
  • Just watched the seatin video and seems the event wasn’t supposed to even go live till later on so it hasn’t activated for everyone which makes more sense that “downloaded to late lol”
    Crumb3307 said:

Did you update after the calendar item would have been delivered? Their post said to update before that time, so you may have to wait until tomorrow’s calendar delivery time.

I had updated the game late on my phone. But it doesn't make sense why the Modok calendar would show up on my secondary account and not on my primary account, especially when I'm using the same phone for both the accounts.
  • Hey there, as has been mentioned in the announcement for the event, not updating to version 27.1 before 4 pm PT on June 2nd can result in having the Sample Collector Calendar start later.
  • KbugiiKbugii Posts: 167 ★★

Hey there, as has been mentioned in the announcement for the event, not updating to version 27.1 before 4 pm PT on June 2nd can result in having the Sample Collector Calendar start later.

I played all day yesterday and it never updated in game for me despite being up to date with the app. I logged in several times before 4pm pt and this never happened.

Hey there, as has been mentioned in the announcement for the event, not updating to version 27.1 before 4 pm PT on June 2nd can result in having the Sample Collector Calendar start later.

Thank you for the clarification. I appreciate it. 🙂
  • KbugiiKbugii Posts: 167 ★★
    @Kabam Zibiit
    I feel like I got screwed out of a modok run. I updated before 4pm pt on the 2nd. I started a mini account a few months ago on the same phone I play my main. As the screenshots show, my main account had no calendar (image 1) but when I log into my mini account right after that account has the calendar.(image 2)
    Then tonight when the calendar reset it finally added the calendar to my main but now the last day is unavailable.(image 3)

That’s rediculous.