**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Just relax everyone, been playing the game for years now and this is how June works.

BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★
June is always so deprived of what you want so they can offer it to you on July fourth. Kick back, skip everyone’s most hated side event (other than merc missions of course) and just get ready for a years worth of grinding for 3 odins.

Comments

• Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

June has been a month in which, in the past, where Kabam has done a Summoner Appreciation event, or something along those lines. We didn't have one last year, I believe, but there were some in 2017 and 2016, if memory serves.
    It would be nice if they could bring that back, but it doesn't look like they will, at least, for the month of June. We shall see, the 90 day calendar last year started around sometime in July, I think.

If I remember correctly those were Compensation for the Server Issues that seem to always pop up in the first third of the year, Normal Summoner Appreciation Events happen in December for the Game's Anniversary.
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    RogerRabs said:

If people accepted things because "that's always how it's been", nothing would ever get fixed.

What are we trying to fix here? Some underwhelming event rewards? I think there are far more urgent issues for the developers to be focusing on to be honest.
  • Options
    Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    Does no body remember the 91 day summoner appreciation calendar from last year?
  • Options
    manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    @Samuel030s I asked kabam the same thing about summoner appreciation said it is a one time event so it is not likely to occur again
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    So they’re going to shaft everyone not whaling, and then all the whales kick it this month and cash out next month? Well that’s just fantastic.
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    I love July 4th. As a f2p I get to watch everyone open up more rewards from opening there wallet then what I the game made capable of grinding out over the last 6 months.
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    ppl like me who cant afford $300 on a mobile game will have to just cry and put ur self to sleep since u cant grind those rewards neither u can buy it..! it feels bad but it is what is.
  • Options
    Samuel030sSamuel030s Posts: 125
    @LibertyPrimeV1, they have Summoner Appreciation events in past summers, but the December Summoner Appreciation events are definitely the most reliable. It’s a good time to play during that month.
  • Options
    WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    I didn't think the side event was bad at all. Easier than most years, free energy, 500 5* shards a run. Wouldn't minded more 6* shards for each run but who wouldn't. Should be able to buy lots of resources when done. I'd say it's just an average event, not great but not bad either. Just my opinion though. Good luck everyone.