**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Welcome to the Island of Doctor M.O.D.O.K.

Comments

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    _ASDF_ said:

@Odachi spending 30 minutes doing this event for almost nothing every day can be very tiring ya dingus

Took me way less than 10min to stroll through a path earlier.
    10 min of my time is worth more than 50 6* shards. Kthxbye
    Completely ignoring the coins. Regardless, if that's the case don't do them.
  • Vedant_MehtaVedant_Mehta Posts: 95
    edited June 2020
    They give away sig stones like crazy in offers but they don't give even 50% of those sig stones to FTP players through side events
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    DalBot said:

Well then don't know what else to say other than you aren't ready for Epic difficulty.

Maybe if it's "epic" difficulty we should get "epic" rewards and not 2018 level garbage.

Stop being so contrarian and maybe once recognize that, umm, the overwhelming opinion on this one appears to be the correct one.
    I'm only referring to difficulty. Never once have I said anything on whether the rewards are worth it. Stop trying to insult me so hard you can't follow what I'm saying.

The rewards are small. All I care about is the AG. I'll get 100 coins for it and stop.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,717 ★★★
    _ASDF_ said:

@Odachi spending 30 minutes doing this event for almost nothing every day can be very tiring ya dingus

If 10 minutes of your time is not worth the rewards then dont do it. Nothing in the TOS says u have to do every quest every month of every day.
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★

RogerRabs said:

Now would be a good time to announce you're completely revamping Greater Solo Crystals to include a steady supply of 5 star sig stones.

The funniest part is that they couldn't even do that. Those crystals are so extraordinarily worthless that there'd be way too many people sitting on like 200k shards at this point.
    I think it would be fine. Even if it's a 10% chance to get a 5* sig stone those 200k shards wouldn't do anything to my roster. That's only 100 crystals... so about ten sig stones of random classes? I still probably wouldn't open them. (For the record, I currently have 180 greater and 200 lesser crystals)
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    AlexBossu said:

What is the point of rewarding this:

Those crystals are totally useless.

Dont you dream of arena boosts and 3* awakening gems?
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Well, even one sig stone is infinitely more than none. But it wont change your prestige. My collection of solo crystals reflects months of saving (granted, I'm not OCD about maxing out the solo events because - coincidentally- there's no incentive) and it still wouldn't represent a full dupe on a champ even if 1) it were a 10% drop rate which is way more than kabam would likely give us and 2) they all came out the same class.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    Werewrym said:

DalBot said:

Well then don't know what else to say other than you aren't ready for Epic difficulty.

Maybe if it's "epic" difficulty we should get "epic" rewards and not 2018 level garbage.

Stop being so contrarian and maybe once recognize that, umm, the overwhelming opinion on this one appears to be the correct one.
    I'm only referring to difficulty. Never once have I said anything on whether the rewards are worth it. Stop trying to insult me so hard you can't follow what I'm saying.

The rewards are small. All I care about is the AG. I'll get 100 coins for it and stop.
    Alright, spill the beans... Where did you get the coupons.
    Groupon.

Real price is 1000....

I had a cheeseburger in had when I wrote that 🤦
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★

Werewrym said:

DalBot said:

Alright, spill the beans... Where did you get the coupons.
    Groupon.

Real price is 1000....

I had a cheeseburger in had when I wrote that 🤦
    Now I want a cheeseburger.
  • I updated after 4 pm yesterday but now when I log in the MODOK calendar is not there. Can KABAN fix it?
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,717 ★★★
    _ASDF_ said:

doctorb said:

_ASDF_ said:

If 10 minutes of your time is not worth the rewards then dont do it. Nothing in the TOS says u have to do every quest every month of every day.
    You got another way of getting 6* shards? Besides the usual avenues? Nope. There’s no reason to offer players who are taking on the most epic difficulty they offer such paltry rewards. Might be huge to you. Not to most of the community as can be seen by 5% of the responses.

Kthxbye
    Yes, by doing what u can and be happy about it. I use to be in ur situation, c/o how hard things were and how paltry the rewards were. But as u get better and u get better and stronger heroes, things will become easier. Again, there's no rule that says u have to get every single 6* available every month. It's the same situation When we all started playing. We had 1* and 2* but wanted 3* and 4* quickly. Now, u probably could care less about 3* and 4*. The point is, collect what u can and accept that u cant do everything right now but one day u will. Ur roster will build up slowly.

FYI - if I was my old self, I would be c/o how hard AoL is and how it needs to be a lot easier, lol.
  • Kabam you guys need special quests for the people that made you rich. Then a good portion of players might be nicer on the forums
  • manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    Wait, if I have 5/50's and 3/45's I can't do epic right? I saw a video and it looked pretty hard. So, I am sadly going to do master :^( The rewards need to be buffed Kabam please!
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Mayis said:

Its fun to see people saying its not hard and still using maxed out god tier 5 stars there. Dudes, r5 is a cavalier level, not uncollected

Ive done the path with r4 claire and 4star r3 doom, and used r3 domino and r4 cap on boss. My whole team was dead and domino was left with 20 % health. That was a close one. By the way, not every uncollected player has this champions as a 5 star. I think epic is designed not for uncollected but for cavaliers. And rewards are meh for cavalier, as master rewards are meh for uncollected

I agree, went in with all 5/65 fury, corvus, domino, ghost & 4* wasp for synergy

Cake walk, rewards still suck though. so outdated.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    I'm stuck in collector fight and I need this next 5 star to expand my 5* when I heard this I got excited but now I am disappointed with the low rewards this was a very underwhelming event I mean it's getting better slowly but still a huge let down
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

This event quest is horrendously DISGUSTING!!! The epic quest is way too difficult for a free to play uncollected player to go through without spending units in it and you guys expect us to do it using only science champs??
    Do you guys even realize that people who don't spend money in this game carefully pick their roster and only upgrade the best champs that they think will be worth leveling up, and you guys start an event quest where only those players who have a heavy roaster of a particular class and have the expensable materials required to upgrade those champs to take full advantage of the situation?
    The Randomizer doesnt even work!! It keeps giving u the same buff again and again.

I dont know if we are allowed to curse on this Forum so let me tell you this Kabaam right now I am spitting out the worst curses Humanity can ever dream of producing and its all for you.

You don't have to use only science champs. Bring a roster to clear it and one or two of your best science champs. I'm free to play and I like the difficulty and the different nodes. If you have bad luck one day, don't clear it that day. But the rewards are bad.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited June 2020
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • IlikeblanketsIlikeblankets Posts: 56
    When it went live earlier today, I thought wait, what?
    But my first Epic run was absolutely god awful. At this time I had no buff deleter and every time I used a buff randomizer it got either worse or I got the same thing over and over again. But I never made it the end boss on Epic. It was sad, I was so disappointed. I mean it was just awful, Act 6.1.1 was better then this LOL.
    Even Master Difficulty was horrible.
    This side event is not worth my time.
    The rewards are seriously sad.
    I will not waste my time on the Island. :(