**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Welcome to the Island of Doctor M.O.D.O.K.

Comments

• reoccurreoccur Posts: 3
    Why aren't the sig stones and 5* shards also made available to the UC players?
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

@Kabam Miike Where did this 3024 coins figure come from? I am trying to some up and being lost.

• You said in the post there will be 13 special solo that makes 260 coins.
    • There are 28 collector samples in calendar and you sent 2 more via in-game mail. So total 30 entries to Epic that makes 60 x 30 = 1800.
    • Solo events give 36 each day that makes 36 x 28 = 1008
    So 260 + 1800 + 1008 = 3068. Correct me if I missed something.
    No solo event on Sunday, probably there
    If you remove 36 x 4 = 144, then it will make 3068 - 144 = 2924 only.
    Oh
    Maths is not my strong point lol
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Is there an increase to the coins available? All uncollected and cavalier “rewards” now equal to ~4000 coins
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    reoccur said:

Why aren't the sig stones and 5* shards also made available to the UC players?

I'd like to know this as well.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,131 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    At least good to see the sig stones buff in the store. There should be 20 generic every month from these side events. Will only take a year at that rate to max sig one champ :D

edit: Just seen it's just for cavalier players.. Sucks for the ones who really need them to progress. And same number of 6 shards ..but tbf I don't even want those any more until they fix the trash-filled 6* poo.l. I've got 21 and there isn't one I'm ecstatic to rank up as they are.
  • Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    @Kabam Miike am I reading the details of Modok event correctly. We will get the same rewards each time we complete? So if I saved for 6 entries and did them all In one day will the rewards reflect that ? 300 6*shards 3000 5* shards 300 gold coins. ??
  • CommonSenseCommonSense Posts: 54
    Lot of hard work and time on the higher difficulty, seems like the rewards for that tier are not that great for the energy and time that’s used up, especially if you use a lot of revives and energy pots....already missing the red rooms, just my opinion though, is what it is I guess....can’t hit a home run every month I guess 🤔
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Lot of hard work and time on the higher difficulty, seems like the rewards for that tier are not that great for the energy and time that’s used up, especially if you use a lot of revives and energy pots....already missing the red rooms, just my opinion though, is what it is I guess....can’t hit a home run every month I guess 🤔

It's zero energy...
    @Worknprogress i mean time wise that’s all
  • JediJones77JediJones77 Posts: 149
    He means human IRL energy.
    @JediJones77 give me a break bud, everyone has different lives and time frames they can play, if you have free time all day good for you, me I don’t....no need to be negative.
  • Andymof93Andymof93 Posts: 3
    For the amount of effort that goes into these fights the rewards need to be evaluated again. Disappointed that after a good month, in the rifts, they make you fight these troll bosses, to get something as little as 50 6* shards. Plus can we finally update the rewards for the monthly event quest, you should at least be able to get 1 tier 2 alpha out of uncollected, instead of only a third of one if you do master and uncollected.
  • ska3rnska3rn Posts: 51
    So disappointing. Epic level requires too much effort and not enjoyable at all! Then when you look at the rewards, it is greatly underwhelming considering the effort you have to put.

I guess Kabam don't mind if players quit the game because it's too frustrating and not enjoyable at all :/
  • Panda504337Panda504337 Posts: 77

Hey everybody,

Thank you all for your patience as we worked to address your feedback on the rewards for this event. We recognize that this store does not feature the rewards that our end-game players are looking for. Rewards reflect the difficulty, and the progression level we aim for, which in this case has not been our end game players. '

Originally, our intention was to have Book 2 Act 1 starting this month, or soon after, which would have given our most experienced Summoners something to dig in to, but as you know, we've pushed that back.

We will also have more content aimed at our endgame players next month. We'll have more information on that for you before the end of the week, so please keep an eye out on the forums for more on how we'll be starting on our playable road to the Cavalier Difficulty level. (No, that doesn't mean Cavalier difficulty is coming next month...)

For this event, we're going to add a few more things to the store that our players have requested (though, not everything requested... We've got to save some stuff for the higher difficulty level!). Special shout out once again to our CCP and the members of the community that shared their thoughts with us on this subject constructively and eloquently.

For Cavalier Players, we will be adding the following options to the Store:
    - 5-Star Generic Signature Stones (Limit 20, 16 Coins)
    - 1000 5-Star Shards (Limit 15, 20 Coins)

Additionally, we're increasing the Maximum T5B Catalyst Fragments from 3 to 5.

This will be live in-game tomorrow. We don't have a definite time yet, and the prices are still subject to change, but we wanted to let you all know as soon as possible.

This really didn’t address half of the issues.

I don’t understand why adjust the rewards for just cav players

The issue when you reroll buffs but get the same ones

What’s up with the greater solo crystal shards

Etc...........
  • AztecAztec Posts: 293 ★★
    I tremedouslyyy hate this side questt.. so muchh... hard fight, the reward wtf
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★

Hey everybody,

Thank you all for your patience as we worked to address your feedback on the rewards for this event. We recognize that this store does not feature the rewards that our end-game players are looking for. Rewards reflect the difficulty, and the progression level we aim for, which in this case has not been our end game players. '

Originally, our intention was to have Book 2 Act 1 starting this month, or soon after, which would have given our most experienced Summoners something to dig in to, but as you know, we've pushed that back.

We will also have more content aimed at our endgame players next month. We'll have more information on that for you before the end of the week, so please keep an eye out on the forums for more on how we'll be starting on our playable road to the Cavalier Difficulty level. (No, that doesn't mean Cavalier difficulty is coming next month...)

For this event, we're going to add a few more things to the store that our players have requested (though, not everything requested... We've got to save some stuff for the higher difficulty level!). Special shout out once again to our CCP and the members of the community that shared their thoughts with us on this subject constructively and eloquently.

For Cavalier Players, we will be adding the following options to the Store:
    - 5-Star Generic Signature Stones (Limit 20, 16 Coins)
    - 1000 5-Star Shards (Limit 15, 20 Coins)

Additionally, we're increasing the Maximum T5B Catalyst Fragments from 3 to 5.

This will be live in-game tomorrow. We don't have a definite time yet, and the prices are still subject to change, but we wanted to let you all know as soon as possible.

This really didn’t address half of the issues.

I don’t understand why adjust the rewards for just cav players

The issue when you reroll buffs but get the same ones

What’s up with the greater solo crystal shards

Etc...........
    Look at the original rewards for cavalier players. Each level had 5+ exclusive items within their store, cavalier, the hardest and highest level in the game had 2, which could only brought twice. Yes, rewards are lacking - but at least they are more balanced now.
    For Cavalier Players.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Markjv81 said:

DNA3000 said:

Markjv81 said:

Players.. “game has progressed to 6* champs, we need 6* stones and shards”
    Kabam... “here’s some 5* stones and shards”

Is that what players are saying? I guess I missed that over the everyone else saying that the change doesn't benefit anyone lower than Cavalier. Or are you saying that everyone, from UC down to Proven, has progressed to 6* champs?

The reasonable assumption here is that the next higher difficulty tier and content path to it haven't been finalized yet, so the rewards for them haven't been finalized yet, so they have to be cautious about rewards they add to content that was designed long ago and are changing literally on the spur of the moment to address feedback concerns.

Plus, I've never understood the concept of the "meta" being that the game has progressed to 6* champs, so there's not enough supply of 6* champs and rank up materials. If there aren't enough ways to get them or rank them up, then having the "meta" be that everyone should focus on them seems illogical. If you're focusing on the thing you can't get enough of, that's a bad game decision.
    Makes a thread about act 6 being tuned for 8*, doesn’t believe game has progressed to 6*. It’s obvious I’m talking cav level players as that’s who the buffed rewards are available for.
    I don't think a lot of you actually understood what was said in that post. All you saw was 8*s and ran with it.

Listing it being at a level that 8*s would be required for your "average" player meant basically what it would take to just brute force through it with no actual ability to counterplay anything by sheer force having realtively similar PI is what I gathered from it. Basically putting any game on easy mode and sleep walking through it.

That doesn't mean someone with lower level champs shouldn't be able to beat it. And considering lots of people have finished all of it with mostly 5*s let alone 6*s I'd bet that the majority of players wouldn't have much issue at all with R3 6*s and even less so with R4s. This whole 8* song that people keep singing just isn't accurate for what I'd consider an actualaverage player that's gotten to that point so far in the game I don't think. I think average in that sense means far more bottom of the barrel.

• POSEIDONSGPOSEIDONSG Posts: 2
    I have played this game for a long time now. I have seen a lot of great changes made to the game. The side event quests for the past 2 months have been very beneficial to players in their progression. However this months side event quest is a huge letdown. The rewards are not even updated with the current state of the game. I hope u are able to makes changes to the rewards and atleast reduce the number of fights like to 3 fights in total.
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    edited June 2020

Markjv81 said:

DNA3000 said:

Markjv81 said:

Players.. “game has progressed to 6* champs, we need 6* stones and shards”
    Kabam... “here’s some 5* stones and shards”

Is that what players are saying? I guess I missed that over the everyone else saying that the change doesn't benefit anyone lower than Cavalier. Or are you saying that everyone, from UC down to Proven, has progressed to 6* champs?

The reasonable assumption here is that the next higher difficulty tier and content path to it haven't been finalized yet, so the rewards for them haven't been finalized yet, so they have to be cautious about rewards they add to content that was designed long ago and are changing literally on the spur of the moment to address feedback concerns.

Plus, I've never understood the concept of the "meta" being that the game has progressed to 6* champs, so there's not enough supply of 6* champs and rank up materials. If there aren't enough ways to get them or rank them up, then having the "meta" be that everyone should focus on them seems illogical. If you're focusing on the thing you can't get enough of, that's a bad game decision.
    Makes a thread about act 6 being tuned for 8*, doesn’t believe game has progressed to 6*. It’s obvious I’m talking cav level players as that’s who the buffed rewards are available for.
    I don't think a lot of you actually understood what was said in that post. All you saw was 8*s and ran with it.

Listing it being at a level that 8*s would be required for your "average" player meant basically what it would take to just brute force through it with no actual ability to counterplay anything by sheer force having realtively similar PI is what I gathered from it. Basically putting any game on easy mode and sleep walking through it.

That doesn't mean someone with lower level champs shouldn't be able to beat it. And considering lots of people have finished all of it with mostly 5*s let alone 6*s I'd bet that the majority of players wouldn't have much issue at all with R3 6*s and even less so with R4s. This whole 8* song that people keep singing just isn't accurate for what I'd consider an actualaverage player that's gotten to that point so far in the game I don't think. I think average in that sense means far more bottom of the barrel.

I absolutely understood what was written and that’s why I’m saying 6* shards/stones and not 8*. I want to beat the content as easily as possible and 6* will do that.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Well, after 2 fights in I ran out of randomizers. It is just absurd that they just don't go away despite re-rolling them multiple times.

The cost of those at the store should be 25, not 2,500 gold.

How many different buffs are there, since it seems to be cycling through the same ones over & over again.