**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Official Kabam Appreciation Thread

Comments

• Options
    UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    @Dave_the_destroyer well than your opinion is stupid, just because they're f2p doesn't mean they can't complain. They probably put in more hours than you, doesn't matter about the money.
  • Options
    @Dave_the_destroyer well than your opinion is stupid, just because they're f2p doesn't mean they can't complain. They probably put in more hours than you, doesn't matter about the money.

they put in more of their own hours because they enjoy the game and want to advance. They dont do it as a service!! They choose to use something over and over and over, pay nothing to keep it going, and in your opinion they are better than me because........??

I take it you are another f2p?

• Options
    This has to be one of the dumbest arguments I've seen in a while in the forums though. No offense to you I guess?
  • Options
    @Dave_the_destroyer nah I've spent a bit here and there, haven't spent in a while tho. But yes as a player of the game you have the right to complain. A f2p player has the same right to complain as a paying player.

Ok, I disagree, but thats your opinion. No need to start calling people stupid because they disagree with you though is there?
  • Options
    I called your opinion stupid :smile:
  • Options

same thing mate

imho your opinion is beyond stupid, but it would be rude to post that ;)
  • Options
    But, seriously @Dave_the_destroyer, go do something with your life. Or just go in the game and do arenas or something, you're wasting your time obsessing over comments in a forum....m8. :wink:
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Can you explain why my opinion is beyond stupid tho? Hmm :smile:
    Got a few min to spare before I go.
  • Options
    Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    edited September 2017
    But, seriously @Dave_the_destroyer, go do something with your life. Or just go in the game and do arenas or something, you're wasting your time obsessing over comments in a forum....m8. :wink:

didnt you just post back to me in the same thread on the same forums??? hmmmmm?
  • Options
    Can you explain why my opinion is beyond stupid tho? Hmm :smile:
    Got a few min to spare before I go.

Mate, I already have, several times. You must have seen my opinions on this? But we agreed to disagree

But if you want to start all over again, then happy to?

:)
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Well I say that because I've seen you in like 3 threads trying to make your miserable life better.
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Well I say that because I've seen you in like 3 threads trying to make your miserable life better.

so you are on the same threads as me, in the same forums, for the same amount of time?? And stalking as well lol

Life, get??

And again, abusive and insulting and immature mate, im not upset, im disapointed
  • Options
    Eh, guess incompetence levels are high with this one. I'm gonna go to arenas :smiley:
  • Options
    TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Pertinax Close this thread please its getting personal here
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Pertinax Close this thread please its getting personal here

not by me it isnt. I find that immature people always revert to personal attacks, and emojis a lot, then say got-to go etc
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    @TheMageHunter not for me, I just wanna see the guy or girl up there realize his/her dumb opinion. But, oh well. I gtg. Goodluck with this clown.
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    @TheMageHunter not for me, I just wanna see the guy or girl up there realize his dumb opinion. But, oh well. I gtg. Goodluck with this clown.

so your opinion isnt dumb, but mine is??

Calling people clowns etc isnt personal?

Saying my life is miserable isnt personal?

Calling me incompetent isnt personal?

Calling my opinion dumb isnt personal?

List where I did that please?

Thought you were going fella??

PS you forgot the emojis?
  • Options
    It's the good old alliance trick again. And yes, it is just a trick and that's the nice word to use.

You do know that you people can always find another game to "hang out", right?

By "hanging out" in a game you people want us to believe is crappy (and getting worse by some people's views), then you are proving that there is nothing wrong with the game itself or how it is being managed.

If you people just want to "hang out", then use the line chat that many of you already have and use.

For people like me it's more about the time/money I've invested. Yes, I CHOSE to invest both my time and my money in this game because I have a love for this unlike any game I've ever played before and I don't want to see it just go down in one big foul fart. That's what some people who are making the argument "you're all just crying for no reason" aren't understanding a lot of us have been around since the beginning of this game and refuse to let kabam turn it into the big hot pile of garbage it's slowly becoming. So yes, we're upset and yes, we're "crying" because we're fighting for something we truly believe in and until you've played long enough you'll never understand that sentiment. Yes kabam has made some great changes since this game was created but since 12.0 was released every change since has been leading this further and further down the toilet

same thing mate

imho your opinion is beyond stupid, but it would be rude to post that ;)
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion, maybe you just haven't been playing long enough to understand our point of views or maybe you just don't care about mediocrity, but this game is heading down a bad path and it's this exact idealism that is haulting any sort of improvements from being made that actually improve the game
  • Options
    New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Whatever the OP is on I want some. Where'd you get it?

What do u mean? I'm on iPhone 6 for MCOC if that is what you are asking?

I know you're bogus now. Iphone 6 doesn't work very well or at all on higher levels where the AI go into insane mode. Trust me I know

• Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,429 ★★★★

so you are on the same threads as me, in the same forums, for the same amount of time?? And stalking as well lol

Life, get??

And again, abusive and insulting and immature mate, im not upset, im disapointed

This is fun. I can troll touchy kids on phone 1, run autofight on the pad, set up weekly conference calls on the workpad, and have sunday morning coffee. Life is good.
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    @Dave_the_destroyer nah I've spent a bit here and there, haven't spent in a while tho. But yes as a player of the game you have the right to complain. A f2p player has the same right to complain as a paying player.

Ehh yes all players have rights to complain but when it comes down to it paying players are impacted more since they have spent quantifiable resources in the game and considering that high paying players are who keep this game running their opinion and actions will have more weight than that of FTP players. Just look at what happened with 12.0 without the whales starting the boycott, voicing their opinions and stopping their spending we definitely would not have gotten the response from kabam as fast or as effectively as we got. With issues like power drain champions breaking people who bought OG vision have more of a right to complain than someone who just pulled a AoU vision out of a crystal, both are broken and both have the right to complain but one was directly payed for and in turn the bug directly effects the paying player more. @Dave_the_destroyer might not have articulated his argument correctly and may have put too much personal weight on his side but where his argument comes from is a place of fact. Paying players have more of a right to complain on certain issues because they actually lost use of a payed product and their opinions are what really matter to kabam so ftp opinions are not nearly as important in the scheme of the game than the opinions of paying players. Its like if apple gave out 1000 free iphones 7s and a few months later an update came up for iphone 7s that effectively broke them. Yes the people who received free iphones still have the right to complain those who actually paid for them have a better reason to complain, actually lost resources on the game and are paying costumers so their voice is more important to the company.
  • Options
    Please stop arguing, guys!

This is a thread to show Kabam how much we appreicate their efforts and the game. If you don't feel the same way, take your hatred somewhere else.

Thank you.

You're funny.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★
    Acanthus wrote: »
    Let's be real here, the only thing that keeps this game going is Marvel characters. Remove that and I don't think anyone would even know about it

This, this, so much this. I have been a Marvel reader and dedicated fan since well before the Captain America live action TV show (yes there was one and it was awful). Switch this game to DC or even Transformers (wait--haven't they done that?) and the player base is waaaay down.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★
    edited September 2017

Acanthus wrote: »

That's like the worst argument ever lmao

So in your opinion, if you use something and make no contribution to the upkeep of that resource, you are still entitled to moan about it?

Fair enough lmfao

There is no such thing as F2P. If you are think that your time and any information gleaned about you from your gaming activities is without value, you are unbelievably naive.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    .....Not to mention the thought that went into the story and event quest dialogues! (Gotta love those funny boss dialogues)

people read all of those? i think a great feature is the "skip" button, and speaking of "skip" buttons, it would be nice to have one of those on the sp3 animations :)
  • Options
    MrcMumbleMrcMumble Posts: 161
    edited September 2017
    Oh this is serious..... I thought it was a clever troll post.... I'm clearly in the wrong section.

Clearly a youtuber trying to suck up to get into the "special" program they are starting.
This discussion has been closed.