**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why 5 star shards is not providing to uncollected

I just need to know why KABAM is not providing 5 star shards to uncollected in Hotel modok . As a uncollected I always get 5 star shards in every month event quest . What happened this time ? .

Comments

• Options
    deepblack12deepblack12 Posts: 229 ★★

The ones in the store are only available to Cavalier players, but don't forget that you get 5-Star and 6-Star Shards from completing the Quest daily as well!

Because cavalier players really need 5* shards instead of 6 right...
  • Options
    Panda504337Panda504337 Posts: 77

The ones in the store are only available to Cavalier players, but don't forget that you get 5-Star and 6-Star Shards from completing the Quest daily as well!

how does that answer the question????
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★

Stil no awswr to it cavlier need 6 star shard uc need 5 star to take one cavlier.
  • Options
    Destroy4589Destroy4589 Posts: 261 ★★★
    Didn't you hear that act 6 no longer has 5* and over requirement? Hence UC peeps no longer need 5* shards! /s
  • Options
    As we mentioned in the original thread, we made the choice to add more items for our End Game players because there were not enough items that could help them in the store. I understand that others want access to more rewards as well, but the event was tuned with rewards for Uncollected in mind and will not be changing.
This discussion has been closed.