**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance Tickets - Treasury refund

Baj80Baj80 Posts: 3
edited June 2020 in General Discussion
Following was posted when the Treasury was removed:

"Starting today, Alliances will no longer be able to donate to their Alliance Treasuries. On Wednesday, June 3rd, Summoners will receive an in-game message that contains a number of Alliance Quest tickets equivalent to their last 5 Months of Donations in excess of your regular Map costs, regardless of which Alliance you may have donated them to. This means that you will get “unused” resources back, not all resources that were donated."

Has anyone got anything back in relation to this?

Comments

• Options
    JimmyBJimmyB Posts: 206 ★★
    Nope
  • Options
    FenicoFenico Posts: 306 ★★★
    We don't need them in this AQ anyways so they have another week to sent them out.

I prefer they take som time with it rather than rush when it's not 100% ready to later find out there was some mistakes and part of community didn't get right amount of tickets.
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    JDunk2291 said:

I dont run AQ anymore so I want my resources back...they can keep their tickets

That wouldn't be fair. Sorry.
  • Options
    Well i hope they dont forget about it....
  • Options
    Thanks for the heads up...will keep an eye out for it!
  • Options
    Diem926Diem926 Posts: 37

Hey all,

This should be starting to go out in the next few minutes.

Did they go out?...never received any even though I should have
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★

Hey all,

This should be starting to go out in the next few minutes.

So was it decided how it would be distributed? Because my alliance had some insane amounts of gold bc and loyal. Which I’m sure all alliances had. Even if it’s distributed in the form of tickets that’s fine. But the last 5 months is pretty horrible.
  • Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    My alliance hasn’t gotten anything either
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    So if you haven’t received an email, you get nothing?
  • Options
    XygonXygon Posts: 123
    Has anyone gotten this yet? Asking around in some alliance chats and I haven’t heard anything
  • Options
    Xygon said:

Has anyone gotten this yet? Asking around in some alliance chats and I haven’t heard anything

There's a lot of players that will be getting this, so it will take a while.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★

Xygon said:

What happens if you changed alliances?
  • Options

Xygon said:

It was not based on Alliance, so don't worry if other Summoners in your alliance have gotten their message, but you haven't yet.
  • Options

Xygon said:

It was not based on Alliance, so don't worry if other Summoners in your alliance have gotten their message, but you haven't yet.
    Ok. I haven't yet. I'll hold tight for now.
  • Options
    Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★

15 tickets? Really? 15? Honestly, I am supposed to trust this calculation? Unreal, honestly I have no more words

How many should you have received?
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    I honestly expected closer to 100 but how could I calculate the exact number. I will tell you this, 15 is not accurate or a fair representation
  • Options
    DrekaknDrekakn Posts: 54
    I haven’t received any yet but from what I’ve seen so far it doesn’t look like it’s going to be fair or equal value to what was taken from us. My alliance had millions in Gold, BC and Loyalty. We Had been working and saving; building up for map 6 because I wanted to be able to do map 6 without increasing donations for as long as possible, which we did on day 1 occasionally. I’d also have free weeks for my alliance, in fact at the end of last season I gave my alliance 2 free weeks. No one needed to donate and we still got to do AQ map 5/6 because we had planned for it. 2 free weeks and a few tickets is not enough compensation for the nearly 2 years of savings we had accumulated.
  • Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★

I got 59 tickets seems about right, I am gonna move to map 6 eventually so I guess I will use these one day
  • Options
    MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Kabam can do nothing right. If they'd just warned us we could have stopped or slowed donations to burn off the treasury. Instead the treasury just disappeared. I get that this is a way to punish alliances that were using fake accounts to load up their treasury, but wtf?
  • Options

15 tickets? Really? 15? Honestly, I am supposed to trust this calculation? Unreal, honestly I have no more words

How many should you have received?
    I doubt most people kept track of what they donated each week. So I guess we have to take Kabams word for it? And since they never told us what happens if you donated a ton of gold just to keep the alliance flush then we will never know how to calculate ticket refunds greater than 1.3m gold. So we should just trust they didnt mess anything up because Kabam NEVER makes mistakes and are always EXTREMELY transparent

• Options
    gkelly26gkelly26 Posts: 51
    How was the amount of tickets refunded calculated?
  • Options
    Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Posts: 565 ★★★
    Not sure how they were calculated but everyone in our alliance donates the same and there are some large discrepancies... One guy got 21, 44, 88 so no clue how they are doing this or how it is accurate... I am the leader and there are discrepancies among guys who have been in the alliance over a year before we even did donations and have been donating the same amount over the past 6 months
  • Options
    SupremeWarlordSupremeWarlord Posts: 293
    So we only get tickets equivalent to our last 5 months of donations and we effectively lose whatever we had donated previously? Am I understanding that correctly? Why am I not surprised that Kabam has invented a new was to punish their loyal player base?