**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Treasury refund ripoff

Comments

• Options
    joebabbojoebabbo Posts: 15
    This is another case of acting rashly and making a unilateral change while not really thinking through all the implications or being transparent with the player base on your intentions, goals and adjustments.. The Treasury has been an integral part of the game for so long, of course it will be really challenging to figure out a solution in a few weeks. It has been a common practice among Alliances to build reserves, whether by slight weekly over-donating, free weeks or just plain player generosity. What we’re seeing is a handful of tickets being refunded for Alliances that had large reserves. In our case we had nearly 30 million Gold, 5 million Loyalty are gone. That’s hard earned resources donated by players at their own sacrifice for their Alliance. They get minimal return based on “5 months excess” formula and the Alliance overall gets totally screwed. We all know some Alliances used questionable practices to fill their Treasuries and compete for high level Rank rewards but you’ve seriously “thrown the baby out with the bath water” in overzealous “fix” that penalizes the majority of players and alliances that play fair. If you keep taking things away that players have earned in game how are you gaining the trust of your community? Kabam you’ve got to seriously evaluate your change management process, testing and timelines before you make major changes to the game. Too often things go wrong and you have technical and PR issues that damage your reputation and credibility with players.
  • Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Was a little confused by the refunds. On my main where I do 65555, I got no tickets. However, my mini account does map 4 and got 2 tickets back despite me knowing not to donate to the treasury because we weren’t running higher tier maps.
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Lol, I got 72 tickets. Semi retired chill alliance and run free maps so those tickets are never going to get used.
  • Options
    ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    I got 37 and only just made a deposit just before the treasury disappeared.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★

• Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★

So is this supposed to be the refund?
  • Options
    Dshu said:

So is this supposed to be the refund?

Yes.
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    @Demonzfyre what is the cost in tickets for map 6 I think I missed that post
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,770 ★★★★★
    Dshu said:

15 Map 6
    30 Map 7
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Dshu said:

75 per cycle map 6. 150 for map 7. 6x5 and 7x5. I don't know what mixed maps would be.
  • Options

Dshu said:

15 Map 6
    30 Map 7
    Yes this.
  • Options
    ÆrroneousÆrroneous Posts: 85
    edited June 2020
    What a freaking joke!!!!!

Take your lousy tickets back and divide the actual resources 30 ways and give them back to the summoners of each alliance. Let the individuals decide if they want to buy tickets with those resources. I will probably never run map 6 so this is just plain stupid.
    Thanks for stealing our resources and then ripping off your lower tier alliances!
  • Options
    BrazenhutBrazenhut Posts: 131

🤷‍♂️
  • Options

What a freaking joke!!!!!

Take your lousy tickets back and divide the actual resources 30 ways and give them back to the summoners of each alliance. Let the individuals decide if they want to buy tickets with those resources. I will probably never run map 6 so this is just plain stupid.
    Thanks for stealing our resources and then ripping off your lower tier alliances!

The resources aren't yours anymore once in the treasury. Those were gone regardless.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Brazenhut said:

🤷‍♂️

Nice

• Options
    Canrdboy36Canrdboy36 Posts: 74
    I got 87 tickets and we don't run map 6 or 7, we wanted to just split the pot evenly as possible so we would have resources instead of **** that's gonna sit for years
  • Options
    DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    If you have no need for tickets because you’ll never run 6 or 7, you lost nothing. Your donations were never going back to you under the old system, and your map is now free.

All that has changed is that you’ll never have to donate again.
  • Options
    sorry_shaktimansorry_shaktiman Posts: 21

this is nt wht I'm expecting i hv donation more than 3m gold when i leave my alliance for some days and when i back i donated regularly
  • Options
    MathstadonMathstadon Posts: 15
    I got 3 tickets refunded, our alliance runs map 6, and the conversion cost 3 tickets cost 19,562 gold. I know for a fact I donated much more than that to run map 6. 175k a week for 5 months? Ripped off!
  • Options

I got 3 tickets refunded, our alliance runs map 6, and the conversion cost 3 tickets cost 19,562 gold. I know for a fact I donated much more than that to run map 6. 175k a week for 5 months? Ripped off!

You don't get a full donation refund you get what you donated in excess of what the map costs were
  • Options
    York61206York61206 Posts: 24
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos I have paid double BC for the last 6 months of a map 6&7 schedule. And somehow that equals 13 tickets? Can you explain your formula? Cause it doesn’t add up at all
  • Options
    In my case, I donated 10s of millions of gold to help with gold costs recently
  • Options
    York61206 said:

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos I have paid double BC for the last 6 months of a map 6&7 schedule. And somehow that equals 13 tickets? Can you explain your formula? Cause it doesn’t add up at all

I can only assume that you had a swap so had none of another resource being donated so they probably just went off what the costs would have been for buying tickets with just bc as opposed to in addition to whatever resource you weren't donating. That's why you basically came out even, you weren't technically overdonating
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    DarthPhal said:

If you have no need for tickets because you’ll never run 6 or 7, you lost nothing. Your donations were never going back to you under the old system, and your map is now free.

All that has changed is that you’ll never have to donate again.

This.