**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should I do weekly/daily posts on what Kabam should change in game?

Welp, Kabam has gone downhill now with the new event. It sucks, I can't even put "kinda" in the sentence. So I decided to say my opinions about the game. Every week, I will post in the forums and in the subreddit, what deserves changes. And no, I'm not talking about new places to fight or who m to add in the game. I will talk aboit the game itself, what actually needs change. I am practicing programming with blocks now and I want to see how I can make the customer of my game happy in my future.

Oh also i'm at 6.1 and I consider the global nodes bs besides the one from 5.1.

So what do you think?

Should I do weekly/daily posts on what Kabam should change in game? 25 votes

Yes, I want to see what needs changed with the game
52%
Lvernon15Mike18211TaZ_4178Legendboy2411ZombieZeddDead1Thicco_ModeCtfz35AlexBossuAndyball270Mercury79RaToniiiThanks_D19 13 votes
No, i'm not interested
48%
DrenlinGodrohrHammerbro_64SummonerNRWebby72Deadpool87JollyHawkFenicoAstoundsMauledMuffinBrainChatterofforums 12 votes

Comments

• Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    Bro I also have many interesting ideas relted to this I like to discuss too...but I always got dislikes on my posts and always I got negetive comments even I just post simple thing...
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Sure, why not. It's not like they'll be taken up or anything.
  • RaToniiiRaToniii Posts: 20

Everything about the game’s mechanics are actually working as intended. You are just playing the game incorrectly.

I'm just saying what I think needs to be changed, not the mechanics or anything. They work as intended and need no rework or change. However, some things from game in my perspective need more of a rework.