**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Use gold for something besides rank up

I would LOVE to able to use my gold to buy anything (besides rank up)! Potions, champs, units - whatever u got & are willing to give. I'm quickly approaching 22 million and it's getting outta hand. especially now with the uncollected arena crystals. Please? Anyone else with me here?

Comments

• Options
    No one else feels the same with this one obviously? Haha
  • Options
    SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Would love a gold store where people can spend gold on things even if it is just for low tier stuff like t3 cats would still be nice
  • Options
    AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    1mil gold for 1t2a would be fun.i could buy 16 t2a
  • Options
    SkellingtonSkellington Posts: 20
    As much as I agree with you guys, Kabam would never do that. Gold is free so why would they let us have more free stuff when they can make offers and make us buy them? I would even take it if they had let us buy 2* signature stones with gold.
  • Options
    @Skellington I know what u mean, but units are free too?

Yeah just something low teir would be awesome. I'd be happy with anything at all really! It feels just plain wrong to have 22mill & growing. I'm sure there's plenty of people out there with way more gold than me too.

One idea I had was those little annoying 'deals' for t2cc etc that pop up could be bought with gold
  • Options
    SkellingtonSkellington Posts: 20
    @Josh2712 Yeah, you're right that units are free too. I guess gold is just freer then?

And totally agreed, those annoying offers should be offered for gold.
  • Options
    i would like a gold store. 2.4 quadrillion gold should go pretty far :)
  • Options
    Why has this not been fixed yet thooo?😂 All Gold REALLY does is STACK unnecessarily. ¿How do I get some attention to this?
  • Options
    Superman_ElSuperman_El Posts: 1
    edited December 2018
    fr fr there should be a crystal that can opened with it. as useless as the daily free crystal (potions,energies esc). i have 10.9mil right now, shidd is redonkulous!