**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

End of my mcoc journey.

H3neRyH3neRy Posts: 309 ★★★
Hi Everyone.
Been a part of this community for a decent amount of time. But now things seem, well i don't wanna complain.
But i guess this is where my journey in this game ends.
Bye and everyone take care.
As always thanks for reading and have a great day.

Comments

• Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,521 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Why not wait until next month, maybe things will change since its kabams favourite month of the year
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    bye
  • rdxevilrdxevil Posts: 231 ★★
    Yeah.. Enjoy your life.. :)
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    Bye, i just went to a casual alliance no more AW and map 5 AQ, best decision I've made .
  • RoyalistRoyalist Posts: 33
    Bye
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    0din said:

congrats!
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    Good Bye, so long, I can think of so many memes, but none would be right, so if things don't get better, See you on the other side
  • srwghostsrwghost Posts: 46
    ill honestly take any of ur acct ngl
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

I’m leaving the game tomorrow

actually? aight
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 719 ★★★
    Sadly due to major ignorance of requests made by members, severe gaming content issues, back to back blunders every month, unworthy rewards for tougher content, is leading to exclusion of many great players...
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    After pulling 6* cyclop was i filled with rage and wanted to quit but realize 6* meta isnt fully going yet as ppl still dont have much access to r3 the 6* so in a way i will still focus my roster of 5* which btw i have r5 doom and surfer the 2 highest prestige in the game atm.till a higher prestige champ comes out and my dreams are shattered lol