Options

Gold issues

Its saying i have insufficient gold on my account and before that glitch after a war win, i had 3.5 million gold and now its saying i have insufficient funds. Can we please fix this?

Comments

• Options
    AleSnakeAleSnake Posts: 20
    Hello ALL

I'm still with the Gold bug, and with this i cant enter in Sunday arenas because shows the insuficient Gold message k68j1rczdlpq.png

Please guys fix It for me. My nickname is Ale Snake. A Lot of Ally mates had the bug removed but me not :(

Thanks a Lot for your atention.
  • Options
    MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Submit a ticket
  • Options
    I am stuck, too. It takes them days to get back with a response when you submit a ticket...already missed out on hours of this current arena! Oh, and the response is something like "We are aware of the issue and working on a fix."
  • Options
    lm2lm2 Posts: 24
    Accidentally claimed the bogus gold today now cannot do arenas, submitted a ticket, but hoping to get traction somewhere on this

q4mwecoad50c.png
  • Options
    The actual situation is ridicolous and the no answer, both in tickets and on the forum is outrageous
  • Options
    CoBfan1987CoBfan1987 Posts: 231
    I claimed the messed up gold yesterday after i thought the issue was fixed. Wrong. Now i can't do arena. This better be fixed before New AA arena and T4B starts tomorrow
  • Options
    Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. We've gone ahead and removed the gold costs for today's Arenas as well so that everyone can access them properly.
  • Options
    3rd day. Got the correct gold from aw but still gold glitch on my acct. Pls fix this as i cant buy the normal gold masteries... playing widout any offensive masteries since sat...
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    Why not just do what you were supposed to and take all the excess gold that we got from the glitch.

I for one would love to actually rank and level my defenders and further contribute to sa and do the level up event and do the arena. Which you were preventing me from doing, but still how did you bungle all this so badly.

I'm not going to use any if this gold in general and I do not trust you not to take some kind of action for doing so for a number of reasons.
  • Options
    Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. We've gone ahead and removed the gold costs for today's Arenas as well so that everyone can access them properly.

It's Late, people is busy, like you guys, and decide how to invest time. To let players access to arena with a 5 hours delay it mean like a disavantage for certain players involved in the gold issue. Then to guarantee a equal Game level, you should first of all communicate quickly on the forum or by an in Game mail and then maybe refound people, cos' all this it's happening for a technical error of yours, like others you are going on not solving at all.
  • Options
    AleSnakeAleSnake Posts: 20

Thanks guys. Please do this for tomorrow arenas tô avoid this problem.
  • Options
    Still sitting with 2 billion extra gold in my account at the moment. What isn't the timescale for a fix?
  • Options
    DonybDonyb Posts: 125

I think they have off on the weekends.....so today possibly
    ChrisB23 wrote: »
    Still sitting with 2 billion extra gold in my account at the moment. What isn't the timescale for a fix?