**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is it just bad luck or what?

I hav absolutely no idea why i got IRON PATROIT 3 times in a row in 3 5*crystals! is it just my bad luck or what? Or is it just a coincidence? to be honest, i'm so surprised

Comments

• Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Out of my first 7 5* Pulls 3 were Iron Patriot, and the other 2 were Rhino.
  • TheRoyal9TheRoyal9 Posts: 267
    yeah but when u get iron patriot 3 times in a row what more could u say of dat?
    It's just quite surprising dat i got him 3 times in a row
  • ThehereticTheheretic Posts: 110
    I got Morningstar back to back...mind you she is much better than Iron Patriot.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Red skull yondu thing wasp hulk symbiote supreme the champion killmonger omega red juggernaut so far only 1 meme tier
  • ChobblyChobbly Posts: 821 ★★★★
    It happens sometimes. In a run of six 5* crystals a couple of months ago, three of them were Juggernaut. It's like the game was trying to tell me who to promote, which I didn't of course.

But yes, at least you've got the 6* shards. Mine went towards... a 6* Falcon. Ho hum.
    Chobbly said:

It happens sometimes. In a run of six 5* crystals a couple of months ago, three of them were Juggernaut. It's like the game was trying to tell me who to promote, which I didn't of course.

But yes, at least you've got the 6* shards. Mine went towards... a 6* Falcon. Ho hum.

I pity u. At least mine was only a 5 star. If it was a 6 star i would have gone mental
  • SL1229SL1229 Posts: 61
    I wish I recorded this, but last month from 3 featured 5* crystals, I pulled three straight Punisher 2099s....
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★

3+2=5 not 7...LOL

I forgot the 2 Venompools
    SL1229 said:

I wish I recorded this, but last month from 3 featured 5* crystals, I pulled three straight Punisher 2099s....

Sad life bro
    gianleo said:

Red skull yondu thing wasp hulk symbiote supreme the champion killmonger omega red juggernaut so far only 1 meme tier

So what is your brag supposed to do in here?
    nothing?
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★

Could not help not posting this.

rhaht9x6mcp6.png

What are the odds?

:o

Magneto v Iron Patriot, your pick?
    NEITHER I HATE BOTH
  • Mohit_7Mohit_7 Posts: 88
    I think it's cheating, because this kinda thing happens with me also.
  • Mohit_7Mohit_7 Posts: 88
    I don't care what kabam says.
    According to my observation, what you get depends upon your purchase history.
    I have seen so many videos and coincidences doesn't happen so many times.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Mohit_7 said:

And what sort of inventory purchase does that look like?
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★

Your point is. Your just flexing bro.
    3 disagrees wow
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Mohit_7 said:

That's nonsense. I've seen whales with bad luck and FTP with amazing luck. I used to spend some, FTP for a long time. My luck has always been bad lol. The crystals don't change based on spending.
  • Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    Bro I got taskmaster today
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★

Mohit_7 said:

That's nonsense. I've seen whales with bad luck and FTP with amazing luck. I used to spend some, FTP for a long time. My luck has always been bad lol. The crystals don't change based on spending.
    @LeNoirFaineant I know right. My friend recently purchased the sigil. Got a Quake 2 times in 1 opening (2 crystals) and 2 other pretty good 5 stars afterwards. Before he had some bad luck for a couple of crystals.
    He is claiming the different drops are based on the purchase. He does however forget 6 out of 9 6*s he has a very good (sunspot, cull, beardo level good). And that was way before he purchased anything (except the 1 dollar 4* years back).
    People seem to forget good pulls after they pull some 'bad' champs. And see the good pulls as a finally, some luck. But only if it is a Corvus.

To the OP, this is not rigged, just bad luck. The chance is very low. But considereing thousands of people play this game, and how many times the crystals are opened. The chance of something like this happening becomes far greater. And this time, you were the unlucky one. Sorry.
  • ThehereticTheheretic Posts: 110

3+2=5 not 7...LOL

I forgot the 2 Venompools
    Ouch!!
  • DonrefreDonrefre Posts: 124 ★★
    I've got 3 copies of Cull Obsidian in a row from a 6 star crystal