**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What was the luckiest pull you ever had

Warpath19Warpath19 Posts: 76 β˜…
To think of it the luckiest I got was stark Spidey 5 star for Christmas πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and than there was the time I pulled long shot when I really wasn’t trying

The moral of the story is not trying is the best luck that has gotten with me so far
Β«13

Comments

• Skinnyfatboy82Skinnyfatboy82 Posts: 32 β˜…
    5 star venom from login gmc
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    5* colossus from legendary
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    5* Sunspot from the recent log in crystal.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Just the other day. 5* Quake from a Legendary. My first 5* out of my many Legendaries.
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    5* Doom on the mini account I thought it was going to be og black widow or diablo
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    5* doom from basic
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Luckiest individual pull is probably 6* doom from a featured 6*, luckiest streak of pulls was where I got double 6* cmm and 6* Corvus in the space of a week last December
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Oh yeah and ghost for my only six star
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    6 star GHULK
  • one_punch_girlone_punch_girl Posts: 24 β˜…
    5* Doom from basics... Twice :-D
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    My first 5* was a Thing, pulled from a legendary crystal. My last 5* was a warlock, pulled from a legendary crystal.
  • Katzastrophe_Od1nKatzastrophe_Od1n Posts: 223 β˜…β˜…
    edited June 2020
    Doom and double corvus on the last 5x 5star crystals
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    First 6 star was ghost, and 24th was also ghost.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Either my first 5* - I got Blade, followed by Ghost Rider on my 3rd - or 6.4 completion- 6* Ghost, 6* Sabretooth (1st awakening), 5* Sunspot from the cavaliers and Doom from the Nexus.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    5star Blade and Domino back to back.
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Etjama said:

Just the other day. 5* Quake from a Legendary. My first 5* out of my many Legendaries.

I got a 5 star rhino out of a legendary
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    5* Quake was my first five star. I attribute that to the fact that I was watching one of her season six fight scenes when I opened the crystal
  • Bsweezy0821Bsweezy0821 Posts: 213 β˜…β˜…
    5* iceman from when he first came out 3ish years ago from a featured crystal
  • Bsweezy0821Bsweezy0821 Posts: 213 β˜…β˜…
    To date he’s my only useful 5*
  • ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287 β˜…
    I don’t feel lucky or unlucky on pulling any champion out of rarity specific crystals.
    But whenever I pull the highest rarity from a chance based crystals,makes me happy.
    To name a few I pulled 5* Human Torch thrice out of 5 greater shattered heart crystals from that months quest which had a chance of giving 3*-5*.
    Or when I pulled back to back 6* OML and Antman back to back from 2 regular cav.
    Honorable mention should go to pulling 4* Medusa and AA from first 20 PHC when I started playing. :wink:
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    5* Aegon from login GMC.
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Pulled a 5* Void from regular crystal then pulled 6* Void from regular crystal right after that.
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 β˜…β˜…
    getting and awakening 4* medusa from 2 shattered heart crystals, 4* blade from a prem, 4* ghost from a prem, 4* Domino from a UHC, etc. Man I've got a few, best 5* is HT, still waiting on 6*
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Last night pulled doom 6*

Second place goes to back to back sunspot pulls in December.

Between the sticks terrible 6* but those 2 make up for 5 months of trash