**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best counters to Domino

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
Domino as a defender and as an opponent has been a pain for many of us even with some counters available to her. I believe the best counter to Domino is Mysterio because he is a tech champion and he is immune to ability accuracy reduction with his helmet active so that alone makes her critical failure useless against him and also she is not a spiderverse champion and has no means to inflict damage on his helmet via Armor break or Armor shatter so that makes Mysterio the best counter to Domino. Other counter would be Archangel with his neurotoxins and old man Logan won't say the best because they can still get unlucky and the bleeds they inflict may give Domino power to launch her specials more frequently but they won't take critical failure damage. Honorable mentions go to Ghost and Stark Spidey because of their amazing damage output they can dish out. Sentinel also has my vote because he's a robot and her being a mutant gives him analysis charges a lot quicker. Warlock with his infections is another fun counter to her. Corvus and Proxima of the cosmic class are decent counters due to Corvus getting a persistent charge or two from her and Proxima deals AAR to opponents with her block. Another mention goes to Gladiator Hulk because her critical failure will activate face me and it's fun time. And last but not the least I don't think anyone has thought of this but Mordo can also be a counter to her but far from the best because he is also immune to ability accuracy reduction and that is only affected by concussion. I am sure there are more counters to her but for now that's what I came up with. What other counters would any of you use if you ever encounter Domino?

Comments

• NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    longshot, emma frost (immune to aar in diamond form i believe), mysterio, AA, Corvus (cant die to the crit failure if awakened), ghulk (face me triggers i think)
  • PizzabeatPizzabeat Posts: 239 ★★
    OML
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Warlock
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I would say many champs are good. Instead of citing particular champ, I think mastering “re-parry” is more important against Domino / Iceman type champs.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Mysterio, Warlock any good tech champs, Quake if you know the special way to Quake Domino
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Any tech champ is viable if you know how to punish her medium.
  • RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
    Colossus
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
    Domino is a good counter against “Domino.”
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    Certainly not Starky. Against high end Dominos he somehow gets crit failure all the time and dies very quickly. Mysterio is imho the actual best counter for reasons op said above.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    If domino is not immune to Abilitiy accuracy modification then Quake is the best for that fight other wise.Ghost is also great Aegon as well

• MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    Mysterio is a really effective counter, immune to AAR
  • OhlmammuOhlmammu Posts: 52
    CMM is great
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Mysterio, immune to aar and has no abilities that don’t have a 100% trigger chance in his base rotation
    Warlock, very few abilities that can fail and is just overall amazing
    Old man Logan, aar immune, not much crit fail, just be careful with sp2 bleed shrug off
    Ghost, it’s a bit risky since phase can fail, but she’s ghost and will get the fight over quickly
    Quake, bw synergy, just ignores all she does
    Cmm, crit fail gives binary charges and she has indestructible
    Corvus is pretty solid for speeding through it and he can’t die to crit fail with the glaive up if it comes to it
    Gulk, face me greatly reduces crit fail damage
    Probably a couple I missed but they’re the ones off the top of my head
  • Duped Vision (Age of Ultron) also works.
    He has class advantage, firstly, has powersteal and heal block, powerburn ando also bleed and poison immunity.
    Best practice is to drain her power and when that is not possible push her to sp2 and bait it.
    That's one of the best strategies.
    Also, interception is recommended rather than blocking.