RNG at its finest.... Just why try anymore...

DuffMcGruffDuffMcGruff Posts: 234 ★★★
My 1st AND 2nd dupe... Out of ALL the 100+ champs in the pool, i get ANOTHER dupe of my only dupe (of 20 champs)... Why? Just why... Do I bother anymore...


Comments

  • Kamikaze_TurtleKamikaze_Turtle Posts: 581 ★★★
    I've gotten rocket 3/5 6* Crystal's... stupid trash panda
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 2,720 ★★★★★
    I’ll give you my sig 40 punisher 2099. Red skull is so annoying on flow defense.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 2,720 ★★★★★

    Another complaint about RNG 🙄

    Agreed
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 192
    My first 2 have been Ronin and Kingpin. Ronin has found his use with the Guillotine synergy. Kingpin just get put in AW defence and that's it.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 971 ★★★
    I've said it before and I'll say it again, kabam could do with putting in the same thing that they have in their transformers game, where you can target the exact champ you want it just costs a lot more shards
  • BaluleeBalulee Posts: 18



    Oh yeah, you have lots of room to complain.

    If u play more than 3-4 years then u will know ..... So pls stop showing things without understanding someones pain
  • DuffMcGruffDuffMcGruff Posts: 234 ★★★
    Thank you everyone (most of you). Yes this is a complain post, but opening up these 6* nowadays actually sucks the life out of me to the point where I just don't care. As a FTP, I get a 6* maybe 2-3 months depending on war, EQ, and side quests. After completion of act 6, i was "gifted" with dr strange and juggernaut... And then 4 crystals later, I pull this gem... AGAIN! With today's meta lately, 6* are the new thing and when you get a stupid pull that does nothing to help you beat content, it sucks... I'm in no rush to explore act 6 or even do abyss because of all the posts that fly around with 0 good champs pulled. That's not the thing you want to see as a player... Why should i go through all that trouble when it's going to be ****...

    This is how kabaam loses players so easily... Their system for getting champs is RNG- dependant and ruins the game
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 574 ★★★
    RNG in 6* basic can be terrible. That’s why they offer the feature for 15k shards. I opened one this week and added 20 sigs to my rank 2 NightTrasher. Better than any 2nd or 3rd dupe of a useless champ.
  • LunaeLunae Posts: 362 ★★
    How are 6*s different from when 5*s were released? I still remember pulling trash 4*s when I 1st started the game. Nothings changed lol. People talk about Kabam killing the game, but what will probably kill the game is this rushed obsession with 6*s by the players themselves and hello 7*s. I say this having pulled and duped a Red Skull myself when my pool of 6*s were small.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 9,782 ★★★★★



    Oh yeah, you have lots of room to complain.

    For endgame players the amount of 5 stars opened basically means you’ll always have at least some really good chanps
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,257 ★★★★
    Duff12475 said:

    Opening 6* are a joke. There is no more enticement in opening them anymore

    Yeah I haven’t been happy with a 6* opening in probably close to a year.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,257 ★★★★
    Lunae said:

    How are 6*s different from when 5*s were released? I still remember pulling trash 4*s when I 1st started the game. Nothings changed lol. People talk about Kabam killing the game, but what will probably kill the game is this rushed obsession with 6*s by the players themselves and hello 7*s. I say this having pulled and duped a Red Skull myself when my pool of 6*s were small.

    Imo the rate you get 6* is slower for a longer period of time and they have flooded the crystals intentionally with basically every bad champ available while many solid options are still not there. Opening a 6* has awful chances at a good pull
  • SPIDER_MANSPIDER_MAN Posts: 127
    What kabam needs to do is buff a whole heap of trash champs real quick, I’d prefer this for a while instead of two new unobtainable (To most players) champs each month
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 847 ★★★
    Duff12475 said:

    My 1st AND 2nd dupe... Out of ALL the 100+ champs in the pool, i get ANOTHER dupe of my only dupe (of 20 champs)... Why? Just why... Do I bother anymore...


    Bro it happed to me too back in the day.
    I am f2p. So my shards took longer to form. But my 1st and 2nd 6 star were same guy. Black bolt.
    P.s. i use him a lot. And he has very good potential. Lol.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 10,115 ★★★★★
    Tevepata said:

    Another complaint about RNG 🙄

    Most of the people has horrible "luck" with the crystals. Everyone has the right to complain. If you do not like it, if you have nothing constructive to add, do not read it, also there is no point to comment on it. Simple.
    Cause complaining about RNG all the time is constructive right?
  • BrokenBroken Posts: 145
    my bro i feel your pain i have like 16 6* but not even a single champion worth r2
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 750 ★★★
    Qfury said:

    I've said it before and I'll say it again, kabam could do with putting in the same thing that they have in their transformers game, where you can target the exact champ you want it just costs a lot more shards

    How popular is that game compared to mcoc?
  • GizGiz Posts: 87
    KabamRNG at it's finest!
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 10,115 ★★★★★
    Ohh_no said:

    Tevepata said:

    Another complaint about RNG 🙄

    Most of the people has horrible "luck" with the crystals. Everyone has the right to complain. If you do not like it, if you have nothing constructive to add, do not read it, also there is no point to comment on it. Simple.
    Cause complaining about RNG all the time is constructive right?
    It brings attention to an issue for many players
    Ofc you wouldn’t care since you’re always around the lines of
    “You don’t have to do x, no one is forcing you”
    There's no "issue" though. Bad pulls are bugs or issues, it's bad because you seem it bad. It's really just a pull. It may not be what you want but it's not the last one you'll ever open. Out of the 41 6*'s I own, roughly 35 of them are what the community deems trash. But I understand that this is a collection game as much as it's a fighting game.
Sign In or Register to comment.