**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Legends Run

I am planning on doing a legends run this month with a 5/65 domino suicides, boosts and synergies.

Does anyone have any tips?

And would 40 energy refills be sufficient?

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Probably don’t bother, it’s mostly Corvus or nothing, it’s possible but the chance of success is very low
  • GamerTGamerT Posts: 133
    Would a r2 6 star unduped Corvus work?
  • Luc167Luc167 Posts: 3
    @Mikailin626 could be possible, but as Lvernon said mostly corvus or nothing.
    Start with Heroic. If you get it 100% done under 1h20, better within 1h15 continue with master difficulty. Otherwise quit and don’t waste additional items.
    GamerT r2 6* Corvus is the way to go. Fully boosted and with full suicides, because everyone who tries his run has this on.
    Good luck to everyone!
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    GamerT said:

Would a r2 6 star unduped Corvus work?

Yes, you’d need a fast phone the boosts and suicides but a rank 2 corvus can do it
  • JABBA_2JABBA_2 Posts: 99
    I've played Domino at 5* for over a year, and she has been my 5.1 MVP. I don't know much about legends runs, other than the basic rules, but I would say you've got one of the best 2 champs to do it, the other being Corvus. Go for it!
  • Peacemaker4115Peacemaker4115 Posts: 12
    Only CG will get u through that. Don’t bother bringing critcal rating synergy team. Only bring the synergy which increases base attack rating. I would suggest going in with CG having synergy team of Proxima, Dr. Strange, cyclops and magneto. Make sure u defeat Enony with one of the 4 u bring. Good luck. Suicides are must with 30% attackand heatlh and 20% attack. Don’t bother with assasin mastery. Just take ur attack to the peak.
  • HdhjssvvHdhjssvv Posts: 55
    TOMBQ said:

Hey I try legends run this month. Used r5 corvus and omega red. Ended with 3:30. Hope I can get the title

Why did it take you soo long I am doing mine soon anything to watch out for this month
  • Mikailin626Mikailin626 Posts: 30
    Hdhjssvv said:

TOMBQ said:

Hey I try legends run this month. Used r5 corvus and omega red. Ended with 3:30. Hope I can get the title

Why did it take you soo long I am doing mine soon anything to watch out for this month
    Ronin boss in master has power shield and matador and hit monkey has safeguard so its a bit of a pain
    Luc167 said:

Start with Heroic. If you get it 100% done under 1h20, better within 1h15 continue with master difficulty. Otherwise quit and don’t waste additional items.
    GamerT r2 6* Corvus is the way to go. Fully boosted and with full suicides, because everyone who tries his run has this on.
    Good luck to everyone!

I managed to get heroic done in 1h13....with master i ended up pushing to 3h18 because of the safeguard and matador power shield....probably a miss but thanks for the advice

Luc167 said:

Good luck to everyone!

I managed to get heroic done in 1h13....with master i ended up pushing to 3h18 because of the safeguard and matador power shield....probably a miss but thanks for the advice
    Hey does heroic not have matador and safeguard
    Hdhjssvv said:

Luc167 said:

Good luck to everyone!

@Hdhjssvv heroic does not but master does

Hdhjssvv said:

Luc167 said:

Good luck to everyone!

Can the matador be killed with a single sp1 or does it need a sp2
    Blade and ronin
    Hdhjssvv said:

Hdhjssvv said:

Luc167 said:

Good luck to everyone!

Blade and ronin
    Blade does not have matador, just power shield but yes i got them down with one sp1 using domino

Hdhjssvv said:

Hdhjssvv said:

Luc167 said:

Good luck to everyone!

Blade and ronin
    Blade does not have matador, just power shield but yes i got them down with one sp1 using domino
    Any other final tips you got for me before I attempt it on Tuesday

Hdhjssvv said:

Hdhjssvv said:

Hdhjssvv said:

Luc167 said:

Good luck to everyone!

Blade and ronin

those were the only fights that were annoying, the rest were pretty easy. Just fully boost and you should be fine

Hdhjssvv said:

Hdhjssvv said:

Hdhjssvv said:

Luc167 said:

Good luck to everyone!

Blade and ronin

those were the only fights that were annoying, the rest were pretty easy. Just fully boost and you should be fine
    Appreciate it I’ll let you know what I get hopefully I make it

@Hdhjssvv good luck
  • Vinx1994Vinx1994 Posts: 2
    my time was 3.10.48 i succeeded
  • DavidadonisDavidadonis Posts: 1
    Hey i finished mine right now with 3:03 .. idk but many people say this month is hard for a time under 3 hours .. what u think guys can i hope for the title ?

Hey i finished mine right now with 3:03 .. idk but many people say this month is hard for a time under 3 hours .. what u think guys can i hope for the title ?

Who’d you use for safeguard
  • kepalahotakkokepalahotakko Posts: 54
    just did my run and managed to get 2:58
    i used OR R5 sig 200 for hit monkey. was worried i couldn't make sub 3 hrs due to the power shield, matador and safeguard node. hope i can make it to top 100. good luck everyone

ohh btw my main team is 6* R2 corvus, 5* R4 corvus, 4* r4 corvus, 6* r1 Proxima and 4* DS
  • AydenPlays1AydenPlays1 Posts: 119

Hdhjssvv said:

TOMBQ said:

Ronin boss in master has power shield and matador and hit monkey has safeguard so its a bit of a pain
    Not if u use a a special against Ronin or have A bleed debuff then u can do ALOT of damage since the specials are multiplied by 400%

@Hdhjssvv good luck

Hey I did it in 3 hours and 2 mins
    Hdhjssvv said:

@Hdhjssvv good luck

Congrats man you should get it with that time
  • DopetokerDopetoker Posts: 12
    Hdhjssvv said:

@Hdhjssvv good luck

Who did you use for safeguard?
  • RayhanaprilleoRayhanaprilleo Posts: 51
    Hdhjssvv said:

@Hdhjssvv good luck

Goodluck man I did 3hrs 4min last month and didn’t get it. Was my 3rd time trying.
    Really demoralise me.

Hdhjssvv said:

@Hdhjssvv good luck

Goodluck man I did 3hrs 4min last month and didn’t get it. Was my 3rd time trying.
    Really demoralise me.
    I feel you, last month i did 3:01 and didn't get it, 3rd time trying also
    Did you guys swap champs just for the master ronin and Hit monkey or did you have Omega Red in your party the entire run?