**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

General Game Feedback [Merged Threads]

Comments

• AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    when is long term announcement is coming.I am hoping for some better way to get a particular champion.Isn't it to be announced in first week?
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    AKKKTEK said:

when is long term announcement is coming.I am hoping for some better way to get a particular champion.Isn't it to be announced in first week?

It will probably be announced later this week.
  • BodhizenBodhizen Posts: 303 ★★

AKKKTEK said:

It will probably be announced later this week.
    Perhaps. It is my hope that when they do make an announcement, it will not be vague (i.e. "We're working on making some unspecified changes that you'll see 2-6 months from now, but we hope you'll like them."), but instead be specific as to what kinds of changes that they plan on implementing based upon player feedback.
    I wanted to add in my thoughts on the acquisition of t4cc catalysts for endgame players on this thread too.
    There are a few easy ways to fix this, I think. Increase the purchase limit of t4cc in the Glory store from 5 to 10 and allow Cavalier players to buy the lesser and greater fragment crystals as well. Add in a t4cc selector in the T4cc arena. Additionally, add in a t4cc selector for the Black Iso Market, that would be the only thing that would make me purchase the Summoner's Sigil again.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    End-Game Players are short on T4CC?

It sounds surprising, but it’s true. The reason is because so much of Act 6 exploration requires so many specific counters to specific fights and lanes that unless you want to dump units into revives, you need to rank up champs to deal with the niche fights. For all of exploration, I ranked up between 8 five stars to from 1-4 and around 4-5 to r5. Additionally, I ranked up Sentinel to r2 as a six star. Prior to that, I had to do rank ups for my Abyss initial clear. That combined with how many t4ccs you need to rank up just one five star destroyed my stash. Now I have t5b and t2A maxed and overflowing, but I can’t take my Havok and Psylocke to r3 as six stars because I’m out of t4 mutant catalyst. You can only get 6 a week from AQ and Glory in my tier, and in the past 19 t4cc crystals I saved up, I got 0 mutant catalysts.

It sounds surprising, but it’s true. The reason is because so much of Act 6 exploration requires so many specific counters to specific fights and lanes that unless you want to dump units into revives, you need to rank up champs to deal with the niche fights. For all of exploration, I ranked up between 8 five stars to from 1-4 and around 4-5 to r5. Additionally, I ranked up Sentinel to r2 as a six star. Prior to that, I had to do rank ups for my Abyss initial clear. That combined with how many t4ccs you need to rank up just one five star destroyed my stash. Now I have t5b and t2A maxed and overflowing, but I can’t take my Havok and Psylocke to r3 as six stars because I’m out of t4 mutant catalyst. You can only get 6 a week from AQ and Glory in my tier, and in the past 19 t4cc crystals I saved up, I got 0 mutant catalysts.
    Additionally, to take a six star to r3, you need 8 t4cc, so if you’re taking one from r1 to r3, you need 15. That’s a ton and the acquisition is entirely based on RNG, so you can be boned for weeks on rank ups because you just can’t pull the catalysts you need.
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    After some saving I popped 4 crystals today. I received a 5 star Rocket (sig 80), Superior Iron Man (Sig 40), and Korg (sig 20). I then pulled a 6 star Cap America WWII.

I will never use a single one of those champions outside of arena. This is the third straight month where I’ve had this happen. It’s sucking any interest I had left right out of me. I feel like I have no agency to improve my roster, I’m just stuck praying for a decent pull.

A huge number of us are yes
    I'll trade some for some T2As. Lol.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Lots of people short t2a as well
    Basically t5b intake has skyrocketed while the supporting resources have either stagnated or even been reduced (t2a in master AW and t4c in AQ rank rewards)
  • DevourerDevourer Posts: 26

Basically t5b intake has skyrocketed while the supporting resources have either stagnated or even been reduced (t2a in master AW and t4c in AQ rank rewards)

Yo tell me what you grind for your t5b to be skyrocketed cuz you must be playing a different game then me t5b is a pain to grind for, ill trade you all my t4cc in overflow for these t5b you got lying around lol
    Out of curiosity, the people who are short, are they the ones scrambling to do Act 6 as fast as possible?
    Devourer said:

Yo tell me what you grind for your t5b to be skyrocketed cuz you must be playing a different game then me t5b is a pain to grind for, ill trade you all my t4cc in overflow for these t5b you got lying around lol
    T5B is relatively easy to get, you can get at least one every two weeks from the glory store.
    Devourer said:

Plenty of t5b available through top 20 AQ rewards, master war, and the glory store

Out of curiosity, the people who are short, are they the ones scrambling to do Act 6 as fast as possible?

I'm done with everything and I'm short more often than not. It wasn't a result of finishing Act 6 for me at all. I didn't really have to do any specific rankups for it personally
    H3t3r said:

Lots of people short t2a as well
    Im short on everything including good champs to rank up
    Champs are pretty much the only thing I'm never short of which is why I'm always short of cats

I'm done with everything and I'm short more often than not. It wasn't a result of finishing Act 6 for me at all. I didn't really have to do any specific rankups for it personally
    Ah, okay. Just curious. I know some have been on a scramble for 6*s because of it so I was wondering. Last I heard, people didn't have enough Resources to use all the T2As they got from doing Act 6.

Ah, okay. Just curious. I know some have been on a scramble for 6*s because of it so I was wondering. Last I heard, people didn't have enough Resources to use all the T2As they got from doing Act 6.
    I had like 20 t2a in overflow for weeks after I finished. Finally burned through it

Devourer said:

Plenty of t5b available through top 20 AQ rewards, master war, and the glory store
    you say that like its easy and just anyone can be top 20 AQ... lol....
    I dropped down from top 5 to top 20 to start playing competitive war again.

I'm aware that isn't an option for the vast majority of players but in context we were talking about end game players being short of certain cats and why is all.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

I have over a 200 map 7 crystals I refuse to open because I'll overflow with t4cc and I don't have enough gold to rank them so we're all missing something. I'm top 45 by the way. Not having enough t4cc is definitely a higher level problem.

I have over a 200 map 7 crystals I refuse to open because I'll overflow with t4cc and I don't have enough gold to rank them so we're all missing something. I'm top 45 by the way. Not having enough t4cc is definitely a higher level problem.
    Oh for sure. At least, even if it isn't preferable or even feasible for a lot of people, gold is available just by playing more at an almost infinite level. No matter how much I play or even am willing to spend, I can only get as many catalysts as I'm allowed to
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

Oh for sure. At least, even if it isn't preferable or even feasible for a lot of people, gold is available just by playing more at an almost infinite level. No matter how much I play or even am willing to spend, I can only get as many catalysts as I'm allowed to
    Well I don't open battle chips unless I need units specifically. I'm waiting for Kabam to do another gold boost so my gold problem is partially my fault. Gold would still be an issue though because I want all my 5 stars to be at least r3 minimum.