**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Game Down 6/8 [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    This happens way too often at the start of the offense part of alliance wars.
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    "Must". The entitlement of this post. I can smell it from here.
  • Options
    tbos42tbos42 Posts: 61 β˜…
    T4b halted, too close for this bs.
  • Options
    Vivek_786Vivek_786 Posts: 217 β˜…
    Why it mostly occurs between war attack phase?
  • Options
    Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 β˜…β˜…β˜…

This happens way too often at the start of the offense part of alliance wars.

By too often.. you mean twice?
  • Options
    Vas7hVas7h Posts: 27 β˜…
    edited June 2020
    Kabam-med!!!
  • Options
    PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 β˜…β˜…
    One of our ally mates caught the emergency text before it got switched over to β€œscheduled” XD
  • Options
    sMiLeZwArsMiLeZwAr Posts: 14 β˜…
    limeade32 said:

sMiLeZwAr said:

You know what you guys always conplain about everything, kabam this and kabam that i think they have built a epicly awesome game yeah so what it goes down every now and then, if everything you do and make in life is perfecy by all means feel free to complain but if not please feel free to keep quite i think they are truly trying the best they can otw impossible to keep everyone happy bit i think they arr doing an excellent job at it sofar so please give them a break @kabam mike

I'm not going to listen to anyone that says "epically awesome". Especially because you spelled "epicly" wrong
    I going to assume that person is like 12, that paragraph is riddled with spelling errors and doesn't have a single period. Also for some reason they tried to tag Kabam mike LOL.
    Oh yeah coz im in a ofice riting an papper her with pefect speling jus fur u you nimbo
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

You seem new here let me update you, these happen frequently and no matter the amount of complaining they will continue to happen frequently. So sit back and get used to it...
  • Options
    ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 β˜…β˜…
    Just remember to take it back home with you
  • Options
    Hobbes69Hobbes69 Posts: 23 β˜…
    i try to be constructive and positive, i really do. but do you guys at kabam realize that not a single game out there has this much trouble? not one. if this were the launch week or even month sure... i could see there being a ton of bugs. but like.... you've had years to fix your **** and its not done! like wtf. FIX YOUR **** GUYS!
  • Options
    Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461 β˜…
    Unio77 said:

You seem new here let me update you, these happen frequently and no matter the amount of complaining they will continue to happen frequently. So sit back and get used to it...
    I'm not new, nor bothered just thought it would be funny. Obviously not.
  • Options
    Rake2Rake2 Posts: 19 β˜…
    @Kabam Miike Right in the middle of fight in war. why When the game fails and you are in a war fight, does it take half your life and give that fight as lost? could you do something about it Mike? Thanks!!
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    sMiLeZwAr said:

sMiLeZwAr said:

You know what you guys always conplain about everything, kabam this and kabam that i think they have built a epicly awesome game yeah so what it goes down every now and then, if everything you do and make in life is perfecy by all means feel free to complain but if not please feel free to keep quite i think they are truly trying the best they can otw impossible to keep everyone happy bit i think they arr doing an excellent job at it sofar so please give them a break @kabam mike

I'm not going to listen to anyone that says "epically awesome". Especially because you spelled "epicly" wrong
    Oh wow typical take the smallest thing out of all that its narrow minded ppl like you that gives the game a negative vibe
    well, you can't spell, don't know what a period is, and also failed at tagging miike.
  • Options
    sMiLeZwArsMiLeZwAr Posts: 14 β˜…
    BigBuster said:

sMiLeZwAr said:

No respectable game should be going down multiple times a month, without warning. Other games have been doing perfectly fine during the pandemic.

They should at least give some compensation, since it is their mistake that the servers went down. It doesn't even need to be large, maybe a couple of AW revives, since some people got screwed there, some shards, and some gold, like last time's compensation. It will show that they acknowledge that they had a hiccup, and it will stop the playerbase from complaining. A long time ago, they used to compensate every server issue. Why not now?
    I'm not arguing with that they should give compensation but guys must also remember that this game has one of the biggest player bases in the world which means alot more data traffic then most other mobile games and the maintenance is more since the virus hit the world i choose to be positive and believe we will get compensation again and the game will be perfect one day @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Smashing123Smashing123 Posts: 36 β˜…

The screen saying "Scheduled Maintenance" is an error. This is not scheduled and we apologize entirely for the inconvenience this emergency maintenance has put you all in. We hope to be back up and running soon.

Well this "error" happens 95% of the time. An "error" is something you learn from and try not to repeat
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    sMiLeZwAr said:

limeade32 said:

sMiLeZwAr said:

I going to assume that person is like 12, that paragraph is riddled with spelling errors and doesn't have a single period. Also for some reason they tried to tag Kabam mike LOL.
    Oh yeah coz im in a ofice riting an papper her with pefect speling jus fur u you nimbo
    I can't tell if you just can't spell, or you are doing this on purpose. Is it that hard?