**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Game Down 6/8 [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Its up for me
  • Options
    GD-DEV3LGD-DEV3L Posts: 75
    25 minutes or less into a war........ what a great start thx kabam you forgot to feed the mice running the power wheel generators again didn't y'all?
  • Options
    MalchaeisMalchaeis Posts: 174 ★★
    Why do I have the image of ....meanwhile at kabam hq... rocket is trying to teach baby Groot how to run the servers. 3 buttons. Servers online, scheduled maintenance and emergency maintenance.... uh-huh, uh-huh, No!!! That's the button that will piss everyone off!!
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    its been slightly over an hour. Lets just hope this doesn't carry on into the night
  • Options
    GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    Damn...I’m in the middle of AW and I am wasting my energy!!!!!!! How long will the maintanence take?????

• Options
    Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★

Really? Just deleted the game, can't take this anymore. I understand that there will be hitches, but really, not give us anything for it?! I have been playing since December 2015, sorry, not anymore.

Byyyyyeeeeee
  • Options
    at0mat0m Posts: 92

We're looking into this right now.

What happens to the stuff that was expiring from my stash?
  • Options
    BigBusterBigBuster Posts: 290 ★★★
    Iamant1 said:

Dont be a buffoon, they are fixing a game that is basically up 24h a day, occasionally they need to fix things which means taking it offline.

You think you should be compensated because they are making a game you play work properly??

Name one game that is not on 24 hours lol. Its not like your going to have a game where the devs say, "you can only play at 1 pm EST to 12 AM EST". All competent games are on 24/7, and they still manage to keep their servers running fairly well. Kabam has no excuse, for not having fixed their servers and for not always compensating. Its not like compensation will break the game's balance. It will be a nice gesture from Kabam, and will motivate them to fix up their servers if they want to give away less resources.
  • Options

its been slightly over an hour. Lets just hope this doesn't carry on into the night

Maybe it will come back just before the scheduled maintenance tomorrow..
  • Options
    at0m said:

We're looking into this right now.

What happens to the stuff that was expiring from my stash?
    They expire..
  • Options
    DarthCorleoneDarthCorleone Posts: 41
    How about we get everything you stole from our treasury back for this?
  • Options
    Robbo9Robbo9 Posts: 51
    Iamant1 said:

Dont be a buffoon, they are fixing a game that is basically up 24h a day, occasionally they need to fix things which means taking it offline.

You think you should be compensated because they are making a game you play work properly??

Nobody has an issue with that. They regularly take the game down for scheduled maintenance to fix issues. We get an in game mail about it and can plan around it. There’s one tomorrow.

When the game goes down unexpectedly in the middle of a war fight the fight will time out and cost an attack bonus. Plenty of wars have been lost by one kill. Anyone who gets affected like that deserves compensation. Likewise anyone who just used a boost should get it back.

For what it’s worth, our attack phase hasn’t started yet so it doesn’t affect me. But anyone who has been deserves something.
  • Options
    GD-DEV3LGD-DEV3L Posts: 75

Really? Just deleted the game, can't take this anymore. I understand that there will be hitches, but really, not give us anything for it?! I have been playing since December 2015, sorry, not anymore.

Give away? Info lol
  • Options
    Air98Air98 Posts: 81 ★★
    I was in the progress of using my expiring hp pots and revives and now they are all gone...RIP 80 units from the 2 revives I lost.
  • Options
    Game is back up and running. Thank you for the patience!
  • Options
    Shamanriver77Shamanriver77 Posts: 80
    Still problems now. The game keeps throwing me out and weve just started War
  • Options
    Lizer0119Lizer0119 Posts: 29

Lol didn’t you just say at the beginning of this post that you’re “in the middle of an alliance war in the master bracket” ...? And now you’re saying you deleted the game in the middle of that war because kabam hasn’t commented on compensation in the past 30 minutes? So i’m guessing that one of those 2 posts aren’t accurate 😂

This downtime is inconvenient for everyone, you spamming a forum post with requests for free stuff and claims of deleting the game won’t get the servers working any faster. Chill out, they will get it fixed.