**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What is Silver Surfer good at?

jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
Hey guys, just killing time during maintenance. I recently got a 5* SS and was wondering what to do with him. Is he worth putting in AW at all? His sp2 and 3 seem decent, I just don't know enough about him other than everyone was disappointed when he came out. I've got tons of t4 Cosmic catalysts and I'm not sure if he's worth using them on. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Getting 2nd in the surfing olympics
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    Thanks for the replies, hilarious!
  • LunaeLunae Posts: 371 ★★★

I mean, technically he should be amazing for freezerburn nodes, no?

Depends, not sure how common that node is really, but if your that deep into the game, act 6 wise, I’d imagine a player would have better options like Colossus, atleast being he’s so old, but they’d probably already also value high prestige at that point so hell, they'd probably have Silver Surfer ranked 5 already anyway.

Silver Surfers a poormans Night Thrasher or just Sentry with extra steps :D. People keep saying he isn’t too bad, but I don’t see it at all, having him at r5 already myself. To me he’s just fun to play and has high prestige like Sentry, which is really his only redeeming quality, I mean could you imagine him without the prestige sheesh...
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    Lunae said:

I mean, technically he should be amazing for freezerburn nodes, no?

Depends, not sure how common that node is really, but if your that deep into the game, act 6 wise, I’d imagine a player would have better options like Colossus, atleast being he’s so old, but they’d probably already also value high prestige at that point so hell, they'd probably have Silver Surfer ranked 5 already anyway.

Silver Surfers a poormans Night Thrasher or just Sentry with extra steps :D. People keep saying he isn’t too bad, but I don’t see it at all, having him at r5 already myself. To me he’s just fun to play and has high prestige like Sentry, which is really his only redeeming quality, I mean could you imagine him without the prestige sheesh...
    Thanks! Like Sentry huh? Geez, that bad? Well, I took him to r3 just to use the Cosmic catalysts. I really appreciate the input, I'll try him in arena and see what I think. Thanks!