**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game Down 6/8 [Merged Threads]

123457Β»

Comments

• Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 β˜…β˜…
    Great timing. Guys way to go. My self and 2 others were waiting till the last minute to place defenders. Went to log in and it felt like getting kicked in the nuts. What a dog and pony show.
  • Shamanriver77Shamanriver77 Posts: 78 β˜…
    edited June 2020
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious games still throwing me out. Not fixed yet sorry

Tired again. Barely in 1 minute. Chucked out again
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    sMiLeZwAr said:

limeade32 said:

sMiLeZwAr said:

You know what you guys always conplain about everything, kabam this and kabam that i think they have built a epicly awesome game yeah so what it goes down every now and then, if everything you do and make in life is perfecy by all means feel free to complain but if not please feel free to keep quite i think they are truly trying the best they can otw impossible to keep everyone happy bit i think they arr doing an excellent job at it sofar so please give them a break @kabam mike

I'm not going to listen to anyone that says "epically awesome". Especially because you spelled "epicly" wrong
    I going to assume that person is like 12, that paragraph is riddled with spelling errors and doesn't have a single period. Also for some reason they tried to tag Kabam mike LOL.
    Oh yeah coz im in a ofice riting an papper her with pefect speling jus fur u you nimbo
    I literally cannot understand what this sentence says
  • Blackmagic05Blackmagic05 Posts: 17 β˜…
    We seriously need compensation for this 5 members of are Alliance was in fight when ur server messed up and now we have given 5 free kills to a master alliance can you guys explain this ? We have screenshot of every particular fight which was messed up by you what if we lose our rank can you make it up for us?
  • TheHorrorTheHorror Posts: 29 β˜…
    Is it still down for you guys? Some from my alliance could log in, while I still can't. It's
  • TheHorrorTheHorror Posts: 29 β˜…
    Still can't join the game...
  • Forgotten2Forgotten2 Posts: 172 β˜…β˜…
    Mainer123 said:

Great timing. Guys way to go. My self and 2 others were waiting till the last minute to place defenders. Went to log in and it felt like getting kicked in the nuts. What a dog and pony show.

20 hours to place and you wait until the last minute?

• manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    they can at least give us rewards because we lost a lot like arena points incursions and etc.
  • Mcram13Mcram13 Posts: 94 β˜…
    Is anyone else still unable to get in?

Mainer123 said:

20 hours to place and you wait until the last minute?

Yeah we run 2 groups so I was giving some of the other guys get their 5 wars in, so all 30 of us get rewards for the season ,only running 2 groups
    So it must be around the end of the day at kabam hq , No comments yet . so sounds like they are going to sweep it under the rug.