**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The feeling of missing by 1 place

LucianoDelHoyaLucianoDelHoya Posts: 1,458 ★★★
Hello Dwellers.

A key topic today is about how the feeling of missing out by 1 place...

In Arenas, AQ, AW etc and even legend runs.

Luckily for me i haven't had to feel that pain of missing by 1 in any running.

I have had near Misses but thats by 50-100 so it doesn't faze me.

Also how do you feel by just squeezing in by 1? Super happy? Relieved?

Dr Luciano

Comments

• Was this supposed to be a humble brag of some sorts?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Pennmabob said:

i have no idea what you just said. Please speak in normal english, use paragraphs, and give more detail
    Edit: if english is not your native language, please just type in you're language and let use translate it

What he said was easy to understand, seems like you should brush up on your English. While some of the phrasing was weird, it was still obvious what he was saying
    You’re agreeing, this man has one of the worst english I have ever heard and you’re agreeing
    the phrasing was weird, yes, but I still understood what he said. his point got across
    Tell me what he said
    okay...

he’s taking about missing out by one spot for something, whether it be in arena, AQ, AW, or legends runs.

He’s almost missed out by one before, but there was a gap of 50-100 spots, so it doesn’t bother him.

He then asks what it’s like to make something by one spot, do you feel super happy or relieved.

• shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020

Pennmabob said:

i have no idea what you just said. Please speak in normal english, use paragraphs, and give more detail
    Edit: if english is not your native language, please just type in you're language and let use translate it

What he said was easy to understand, seems like you should brush up on your English. While some of the phrasing was weird, it was still obvious what he was saying
    You’re agreeing, this man has one of the worst english I have ever heard and you’re agreeing
    One of the worst English you ever heard huh? Because that's how you properly words that.
    Edit: because I know you will comment on it the grammar error in my sentence is intentional.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

100% of my Wages for the past 3 and a half months and i haven't worked a single day! Surprise surprise im one of the first to get called back into work in the next few weeks.

Accurate English or not. And i feel lucky living in the UK the country of many opportunities unlike the US (Supress)!

Dr Luciano

I can tell you are not a Dr also no reason to be throwing shade at my country.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,719 ★★★★★
    This whole thread is extremely unnecessary
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    Zuro said:

The thread was normal. However, the derailing of it was not. It took like two comments to derail the entire thing into complaints about language.
    RU11011 said:

Zuro said:

The thread was normal. However, the derailing of it was not. It took like two comments to derail the entire thing into complaints about language.
    Fair enough
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★

RU11011 said:

Zuro said:

That’s because “Doctor” Luciano misspells on almost every thread or comment he makes
    I believe people are entitled to spelling mistakes and such. It's not like it's illegal or something. I assume you're talking about the whole "rite no" thing. It was annoying at first, but it holds a sort of infamy I admire.
  • Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
    Can we just get back on topic please, this is unnecessary, let’s all just forget about it starting now, that sliver surfer dude never commented abt his english and it’s a normal thread
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★

Pennmabob said:

the phrasing was weird, yes, but I still understood what he said. his point got across
    Tell me what he said
    I’m not really good at english, my first language is Warloccnese
    Pretty sure Warlock's native language is known as Technarch

Which was derived from Warlockianism.

Dr Luciano

I'm pretty sure we all know that by now
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    I still feel bad for the 2 people that missed out on aegon in the 5* aegon arena because HQ Sean had to be a **** and flex
  • magic_pig1299magic_pig1299 Posts: 12
    I am tired of reading dr luciano getting mad and thinking he is better. I am on this forum for the love of the game please stop feeling you are better than everyone this is why we don't get new players
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

I am tired of reading dr luciano getting mad and thinking he is better. I am on this forum for the love of the game please stop feeling you are better than everyone this is why we don't get new players

he’s not thinking he’s better, he just talking about missing something by 1 spot. he isn’t mad either.
  • Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
    edited June 2020