**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nano plague giving shock to non robots

I was fighting in war using my omega red on node 5. He got KO’ed from shock debuff on nano plague node. Nano plague clearly states “ROBOT ATTACKERS” and omega red is not a robot or maybe you guys “FORGOT TO MENTION” in his bio that he is a robot. I was a second late in taking the shock debuff screenshot but yes that damage of 656 was coming from shock because omega is poison immune. (Path 2 node 5 is “poison“ and “nano plague”). And from the screenshot it is clear that I got 0 hits from the opponent and I died.
Attaching the screenshots:-

Comments

• MikeFrisbieMikeFrisbie Posts: 26
    I am also seeing this when fighting with Dormmamu against the Cosmic Ultron drone boss in Chapter 2 of the Ultron Variant. I am getting shock immediately because I am running the liquid courage mastery. I then also get shocks occasionally from the Cosmic Ultron's poison ability.
  • NightCrackerNightCracker Posts: 157
    You can replicate it in 6.4.1 nano-plague path. I was going for exploration when both my OR and Iceman were taking shock damage and I reported it on another thread here but it has not been acknowledged yet.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    This also happens with coolant leak for anyone immune to the bleed.