**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New alliance forming in 3 weeks.

I am starting an alliance in 3 weeks because I need better rewards. we will be doing 3 bg aq. bg 1 and 2 map 6, bg 3 map 5. 2 bg AW
Minumum SA=10k. Must be at least 8K prestige, just under and I will make an exception. Line app preffered. Please post a picture of your account and I will add you if you are interested.

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    maybe put this in alliance recruitment
  • Options
    How do I do that
  • Options
    Never mind. I just made a new one
  • Options
    Tarzan041Tarzan041 Posts: 203 ★★
    Not meaning this as an insult are you sure you can handle map 6. I think the higher the alliance prestige is the harder the map. I started out doing map 5 with 4 star Superior Iron man. Now running map 5 with maxed out 5 stars day 5 is a little aggravating.
  • Options
    Ya i can handle it. I am pretty skilled. otherwise I wouldn't say We were doing it. Day 5 would be 5x5x5 probably though. the other 4 would be 6x6x5. for the clarification
  • Options
    Tarzan041Tarzan041 Posts: 203 ★★
    I was only asking because I was in an alliance once, the leader wanted others to run a higher map while he stayed in a lower map. I got out of that alliance fast.
  • Options
    Lol. Map 5 is pretty easy for me. I normally have to take both mini bosses and the boss and I only lose one or two champions on the main boss sometimes. but do you need an alliance because I want to have at least 21 by the time the 3 weeks is up. add me in game if your interested
  • Options
    Well Im also starting my own alliance because I want to be the leader which i've never been before.