**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6/9/2020 Maintenance Discussion [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    if it's to fix these broken animations, they can take as long as they need. so many champs were screwed up after the last update.
  • Options
    Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★

But what time??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

It started at 8pm, it will last 4 hours, it will end at 12pm ( 15 mins as i’m posting this )
  • Options
    O_Deadpool_OO_Deadpool_O Posts: 140 ★★
    Just let them to perform this maintenance in good way. It is better to have one maintenance for 4 hours than unexpected maintenances during the week :)
  • Options
    rdxevilrdxevil Posts: 231 ★★
    Why is this maintenance always scheduled during this time.. I understand that it's midnight for EST timezone.. But do we have players only from EST?

It will not impact the players who have midnight.. But what about players who have morning or evening where they mostly play the game..

Shouldn't this be scheduled at different times so that it doesn't impact players of specific time zones everytime
  • Options
    007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    KABAM : maaintannanceeeee
    Summoners : why do u say that name!!!!!

Yours truly, Deadpool.
  • Options
    I guess we’ll find out if we get compensation in 10 minutes
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    rdxevil said:

Why is this maintenance always scheduled during this time.. I understand that it's midnight for EST timezone.. But do we have players only from EST?

It will not impact the players who have midnight.. But what about players who have morning or evening where they mostly play the game..

Shouldn't this be scheduled at different times so that it doesn't impact players of specific time zones everytime

Kabam's headquarters are in California. most companies base their operations off of where they are located. so PST is always the zone.
  • Options
    polverine15polverine15 Posts: 191

Interesting other games do scheduled maintenance weekly which I won’t name and give every account rewards after as a thank you

They used to do that frequently, but stopped a very long time ago
  • Options
    TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Posts: 255 ★★

Interesting other games do scheduled maintenance weekly which I won’t name and give every account rewards after as a thank you

Yeah and maybe they should go back to it. Doesn’t have to be massive, just a little something each week in the inbox after maintenance to say thanks. Stops threads like this and might make players feel like they care.
  • Options
    SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    Compensation for a scheduled maintenance... really? Give me a break!
    Save the compensation threads to when it’s called for.
    The say Scheduled maintenance up to 4 hours. To start asking for compensation at 3,5 hours is just being spoiled.
  • Options
    FenicoFenico Posts: 306 ★★★
    edited June 2020

Yeah and maybe they should go back to it. Doesn’t have to be massive, just a little something each week in the inbox after maintenance to say thanks. Stops threads like this and might make players feel like they care.
    Trust me there will be always people asking for "better" compensation
  • Options
    gage201205gage201205 Posts: 573 ★★★
    Is this 27.2 lol Hulkbuster buff!!!
  • Options
    Snurris said:

Compensation for a scheduled maintenance... really? Give me a break!
    Save the compensation threads to when it’s called for.
    The say Scheduled maintenance up to 4 hours. To start asking for compensation at 3,5 hours is just being spoiled.

I would say peak of human stupidity, but i’ve seen worse
  • Options
    AztecAztec Posts: 293 ★★
    edited June 2020
    maybe they'll send us a 5 star crystal after this maintenance
  • Options
    _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    still not over though
  • Options
    Dsp25Dsp25 Posts: 11
    More than 4 hours and still not complete this maintenance.
  • Options
    Dromar_13Dromar_13 Posts: 56
    Well other games do have maintenance but always give you something for that, idk why kabam doesn't but whatever.
  • Options
    simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★

• Options

Well this thread is useless now
  • Options
    superiorssvpsuperiorssvp Posts: 80
    They will do the maintenance correctly at mentioned time but they don't say that correct time of end of maintenance
  • Options
    _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    HOW IS YOURS WORKING MINE IS ST|ILL NOT!?!??!?!
  • Options
    Dromar_13Dromar_13 Posts: 56
    Neither is mine
  • Options
    NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    4+hrs and still down.
  • Options
    Guys they’re not giving compensation, this js so dumb! That was 4 goddamn hours!!! Most games compensation just an hour of maintenance kabam!
  • Options
    It’s not down for me anymore