**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ways to get revives

2»

Comments

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

OK ofcourse there is a range but even 12x refresh in sense of energy consumption / units for the energy its cheap if you get a revive

depends what else you could have done with the energy...... and time....
    is t woirth spending 2 hrs grinding a quest to find 1 revive and save 12 units? (i say 28 cus 1 20% revive + 1 lvl5 potion (28units) = same as 40% revive you can buy for 40 units).
    is that time better spent in arena?
    or pushing through other content.

maybe, maybe not..... sometimes yes... sometimes no... every time you spend your free energy here does it mean you need a refil to complete other content cus that defeats the purpose....
    all just depends where you are and what ur trying to do
    Why would you buy a lv5 potion when lv3s are easily grindable in RoL if you're trying to save units? You can't expect to save units/money without being willing to spend extra time instead
    i was using just to make a comparison with time spent. just for the fact that arena grinding provides units amongst other things....
    so yeah if you want 0 cost... go farm 6.3 and ROL.... but you gotta fight WS 6 times to get the same amount of healing in a lvl 5 potion.
    is fighting WS 6 times worth 28 units is another question ask yourself?

for some people yes. for some people no. it all depends on where you are in the game and where your time is best spent.
    personally i prefer spending my time grinding arena. esp since they updated the lvl5 potion i just find ROL not worth too much. with that being said a couple of days before i did LOL recently i did farm WS hard.

i am not here complaining bout time spent to farm stuff. i am just saying to think about where your grinding / farming time is best spent.
    u may save units by not having to buy revives and potions but could you have farmed similar amounts of units plus other resources??? cus farming arena may not give you the same value in units as to what the potions are worth but yyou also get gold, crystal shards (equates to ISO), so all depends what is important to you. thats literally all i was eluding to.
    Oh yeah that I completely get. I was just going on the premise of saving money/units. I totally agree on the value of grinding/farming resources is completely subjective. If you value your time more you can just use units if you'd rather spend the extra time, get to farming. I like that both are an option personally