**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Next 6* R2/5* R5 poll...

Who’s most useful in current game design? I’ve completed act 6.1 and all variants bar the first. So Variant 2-4 exploration, Variant 1 completion/exploration, and Act 6 completion/exploration still to do. Also not attempted LoL yet.

I already have 5* Ghost maxed, 6* Marvel Movie at R2 (unawakened).

Appreciate any advice.

Next 6* R2/5* R5 poll... 29 votes

6* Wasp (unawakened)
3%
Adv 1 vote
6* Venom (unawakened)
3%
Terra 1 vote
6* Morningstar (unawakened)
0%
5* Omega Red (lvl 190)
72%
nameplasLvernon15WarBros23RoOOtsStagedear85noor17Marvel2289KoiBoy18MoudouTJ107AnthinhoEtjamaMidnite93OhlmammuThicco_ModePřìņče010dinQfuryXguard77Lil_Lasagna 21 votes
5* Stealthy (lvl 20)
3%
Adityatheaawesom 1 vote
5* Sym Supreme (lvl 40)
0%
5* She-Hulk (lvl 60)
3%
Spity68 1 vote
5* Human Torch (lvl 40)
6%
Mike439DeathLove 2 votes
5* Colossus (lvl 40)
6%
Cr7ms7rs7King_Leo321 2 votes
5* Thing (unawakened)
0%

Comments

• Options
    TROUBL3DTROUBL3D Posts: 161
    Is Omega Red the only sensible choice here? 🤔
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    Colossus is an amazing choice too. Human Torch too, Symbiote Supreme. Many good choices, to be honest.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    5* Omega Red (lvl 190)
    TROUBL3D said:

Is Omega Red the only sensible choice here? 🤔

They’re all champs worth taking up to be honest, just omega is the best on the list
  • Options
    Just awakened 5* Archangel, so he’s another one I would have added to this list...would he trump Omega Red?
  • Options
    AdityatheaawesomAdityatheaawesom Posts: 101
    5* Stealthy (lvl 20)
    I agree Omega is the best on the list, but with stealthy you could do lab. He can beat those champs with 50k + basic combos and also destroy unstoppable champs. His utility is good for the first path. A decent team is Ghost, Wasp, Hood, Stealthy and Antman. All these can help you easily do LOL.
  • Options

I agree Omega is the best on the list, but with stealthy you could do lab. He can beat those champs with 50k + basic combos and also destroy unstoppable champs. His utility is good for the first path. A decent team is Ghost, Wasp, Hood, Stealthy and Antman. All these can help you easily do LOL.

Probably not a bad shout, but I’m saving my skill resources for Nick Fury/Aegon/Blade...if I ever pull them that is. I have 3 skill AGs waiting for them too!

• Options
    King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    5* Colossus (lvl 40)
    Colossus for variants,act 6 and Labrynth easy.