**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My First 6 Star r3, Psylocke

2»

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

Good for you man, i hope you can find a way to use her for end game content, not saying that as jerk, but because thats a serious investment into a champion that you really enjoy playing and thats what this game should be. I truly hope they stop doing things the way they are so you can get out what you just put in.

She's actually pretty useful in Endgame content. Because she shuts down power gain and you can backdraft intercept the opponent into the corner, she shuts down a lot of nodes. Fights take longer due to her lower damage output, but that will be eased when she's awakened. She could really use a synergy that gives her more damage for each Psi-Charge though
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

yesssssss. I’d love to see your questing team lol, must be real diverse

My main questing isn't too diverse, Act 6 requires too many specific champions for me to take the champs I really wanted to. I used Doom, Fury, Havok, Sunspot, Colossus, Sparkles, and Starky for most of it.
    Dang. But for EQ’s and such you use her and that Ant-Man yeah?
    For EQs I usually use her, Elektra, The Champion, Punisher 2099, Karnak, and Gambit. I use Ant-Man in AQ nowadays.
    Are you swedeah’s brother?
    No lol, I'm not ballsy enough to rank up Howard the Duck or Kamala, though I do really like Howard.

I don't have Kamala, but I have a sig 40 Howard the Duck as a five star.
    You're tempting me...
    But I'm gonna take Havok up to r3 then Hyperion, Magik, Mysterio, and hopefully Torch if I can pull him to r5 first.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

yesssssss. I’d love to see your questing team lol, must be real diverse

My main questing isn't too diverse, Act 6 requires too many specific champions for me to take the champs I really wanted to. I used Doom, Fury, Havok, Sunspot, Colossus, Sparkles, and Starky for most of it.
    Dang. But for EQ’s and such you use her and that Ant-Man yeah?
    For EQs I usually use her, Elektra, The Champion, Punisher 2099, Karnak, and Gambit. I use Ant-Man in AQ nowadays.
    Are you swedeah’s brother?
    No lol, I'm not ballsy enough to rank up Howard the Duck or Kamala, though I do really like Howard.

I don't have Kamala, but I have a sig 40 Howard the Duck as a five star.
    You're tempting me...
    But I'm gonna take Havok up to r3 then Hyperion, Magik, Mysterio, and hopefully Torch if I can pull him to r5 first.
    if you pull a tigra, Howard becomes even more of a viable option
  • MaatttyyMaatttyy Posts: 77
    nice choice! I haven't used her in years lol. Would like to see some gameplay!