Options

Please kindly the 4 star restriction in act 6 needs to be removed!

Hi Kabam

Please kindly consider it! Its vert hard to find specif champs considering the difficulty of act 6. So many paths needs special champs or synergy. open 100s of Crystal still struggling.

If we do we a 4 star its our loss because of health and attack pools!

Please consider it!

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    AdityatheaawesomAdityatheaawesom Posts: 101
    Look man many folks have tried to get Kabam to change this. Firstly you have to realise, that with the people who have done Cavalier it would be unjust for them, secondly if Kabam did give compensation it would be very hard to decide. Finally you really just need r3- r4 5* and can get it done. If you can't do Cav right now focus on something else build your roster but don't come out and say this.
  • Options
    MK77MK77 Posts: 18

Look man many folks have tried to get Kabam to change this. Firstly you have to realise, that with the people who have done Cavalier it would be unjust for them, secondly if Kabam did give compensation it would be very hard to decide. Finally you really just need r3- r4 5* and can get it done. If you can't do Cav right now focus on something else build your roster but don't come out and say this.

Man seriously! Who said am not Caviler?
    If something is beneficial for players I don't need compensation. I think this will benefit lots of players! 4 stars shouldn't be useless in the first place.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Honestly, if they decide to remove the 4 star ban from Act 6 and 7, I won't complain or ask for compensation. Yeah, having a four star Wasp would have made my 100% of Act 6 so, so, so much easier, but I'd be happy knowing that no one else would have to go through it.
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Well, I think the reason for the ban is to limit the champions players can use. It effectively makes it more challenging for the people who don't have a specific character at a higher tier. It's kind of the same as the gates in 6.2, and the linked nodes in 6.3 and 6.4, where they require certain champions.

It's meant to make Act 6 more "challenging".
  • Options
    BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278

Well, I think the reason for the ban is to limit the champions players can use. It effectively makes it more challenging for the people who don't have a specific character at a higher tier. It's kind of the same as the gates in 6.2, and the linked nodes in 6.3 and 6.4, where they require certain champions.

Lets not kid's ourselves, it's meant to make Act 6 more expensive
  • Options
    BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    edited June 2020

Positive Change benefits everyone going forward, Kabam cant just nurture the old whales hoping they will live forever they need new whales to keep growing their wallet
  • Options
    In my opinion is never too late to do the right thing! I have players in my alliance who are straggling to become uncollected. Than does who are collected because of there champs and limitation in act 6 (synergy / specific champ paths) they just can't become Caviler.

I thought and I decided to support all those players who can't. At least we cant support them and Kabam might change this!

If a champ any star exit in the game they shouldn't be banned at least in the main quests. Why create a 1, 2, 3 or 4 star which will be useless in future!

So please kabam if your are reading this! Please for the players who have limited champs do this! Its never too late to do the right thing!

Thanks
  • Options
    If I can help any player and lend my support to them, am more than happy !
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,219 ★★★★★
    Why aren't you fighting to have champion gates removed from variant 4 as well? If those people are struggling to become uncollected, they will really struggle to be cavalier. I don't think anyone should be able to enter act 6 until they 100% act 5.
  • Options

Why aren't you fighting to have champion gates removed from variant 4 as well? If those people are struggling to become uncollected, they will really struggle to be cavalier. I don't think anyone should be able to enter act 6 until they 100% act 5.

Please don't compare variant 4 with act 6 difficulty wide! Plus support a cause not just pin point things specifically if something can help players present or future. Act 6 important to become Cavalier and Act 7 hopefully will also be released with some next level. Thanks
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,219 ★★★★★
    MK77 said:

Please don't compare variant 4 with act 6 difficulty wide! Plus support a cause not just pin point things specifically if something can help players present or future. Act 6 important to become Cavalier and Act 7 hopefully will also be released with some next level. Thanks
    Getting cavalier isn't hard once you develope your roster. Players are progressing too fast these days. Slow down and explore act 5 before doing act 6. Having 4* in act 6 with underdeveloped 5* roster isn't going to help you.
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★

Lets not kid's ourselves, it's meant to make Act 6 more expensive
    Oh okay, so anything that remotely challenges the player is now just a "cash grab"? Okay...
  • Options

MK77 said:

Getting cavalier isn't hard once you develope your roster. Players are progressing too fast these days. Slow down and explore act 5 before doing act 6. Having 4* in act 6 with underdeveloped 5* roster isn't going to help you.
    Thanks my point if as you say 4 star isn't going to help! Why ban them in the main content. They can be useful in some way! To clear act 6 and explore is not that easy. For example for me if I haven't spend the money I would never had completed and explored act 6. The RNG of crystals is beyond ****. Not everyone can afford to spend money! Anyways its a request to Kabam and for the benefit of so many players out there!
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Majority of players have not completed act 6. I'm in a top 45 alliance and about 10% have fully finished act 6 so no compensated needed. Them removing the 4 star ban would help out majority of the player base and I would have 0 complaints about finishing it early.