Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

mysterio...

Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 544 ★★★
just pulled him as my 13th 5*, is he worth ranking up to r3 possibly? i also have a tech gem from the rifts that i could use but i’m not sure? any suggestions?

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 11,699 ★★★★★
    If you can awaken him and have sig stones, do it and rank him up. He's fun to play and has a lot of uses. Has a really big poison that is really nice. Also has a passive heal block that won't trigger masochism and is great for V3 Rogue.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I took him to 5/65 and don't have any regrets. His passive heal block comes in handy all the time. His damage reflection and poison make him a unique champ that's fun to play.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,093 ★★★
    I have him at 6/2, unawakened. He’s much more of a beast than I anticipated. I’d love to awaken him.
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 603 ★★★

I have him at 6/2, unawakened. He’s much more of a beast than I anticipated. I’d love to awaken him.

I have him also in my jr account (6* R1) and I’m seriously considering rank him to R2
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,093 ★★★
    Bulmkt said:

I have him also in my jr account (6* R1) and I’m seriously considering rank him to R2
    I had a level up gem I was holding, wasn’t sure about using it on Mysterio and finally did, and wow, I don’t regret it one bit. He scaled up beautifully.