**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

mysterio...

Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
just pulled him as my 13th 5*, is he worth ranking up to r3 possibly? i also have a tech gem from the rifts that i could use but i’m not sure? any suggestions?

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    he’s definitely worth an r3.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,956 ★★★★★
    If you can awaken him and have sig stones, do it and rank him up. He's fun to play and has a lot of uses. Has a really big poison that is really nice. Also has a passive heal block that won't trigger masochism and is great for V3 Rogue.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I took him to 5/65 and don't have any regrets. His passive heal block comes in handy all the time. His damage reflection and poison make him a unique champ that's fun to play.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    I have him at 6/2, unawakened. He’s much more of a beast than I anticipated. I’d love to awaken him.
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,545 ★★★★

I have him at 6/2, unawakened. He’s much more of a beast than I anticipated. I’d love to awaken him.

I have him also in my jr account (6* R1) and I’m seriously considering rank him to R2
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Bulmkt said:

I have him also in my jr account (6* R1) and I’m seriously considering rank him to R2
    I had a level up gem I was holding, wasn’t sure about using it on Mysterio and finally did, and wow, I don’t regret it one bit. He scaled up beautifully.