**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can we please stop doing this?

TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
Can we please stop complaining about hard boss fights or literally any other mildly difficult fight in EQ etc. when we place Annihilus bosses on siphon or Mojo on flow. Like it’s infuriating to see people complain about hard fights when they place annoying defenders such as Void on inverted immunity or Korg on Aegis intercept. Come on guys, don’t complain about hard fights when you do stuff just like this to other players. Feel free to place hard defenders but then don’t be sad when kabam introduces some mildly difficult content into the game.

Comments

• Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Pfft I dont care, I'm still gonna place annoying defenders on annoying nodes.
    Thing is though I dont complain and whine abt a fight being too hard
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★

LMAO so if people have a problem with a fight or node they ought to place nice, easy defenders in war? This is one of the more absurd things I've read on the forum lately. Much appreciated.

That was so not the point of the post.
    The point was. People complain that Kabam makes hard node combinations with certain champs. People complain about it. But at the same time, they do the exact same because they want to win. Kabam also wants to win (by getting money) so there is not difference.
    He is not stating everyone should place easy defenders. But if you place bulldooty champs on likewise nodes you have no right to complain Kabam is doing the same thing in their quests.
    If you do not complain about fights, go ahead and place everything you like.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020

LMAO so if people have a problem with a fight or node they ought to place nice, easy defenders in war? This is one of the more absurd things I've read on the forum lately. Much appreciated.

That was so not the point of the post.
    The point was. People complain that Kabam makes hard node combinations with certain champs. People complain about it. But at the same time, they do the exact same because they want to win. Kabam also wants to win (by getting money) so there is not difference.
    He is not stating everyone should place easy defenders. But if you place bulldooty champs on likewise nodes you have no right to complain Kabam is doing the same thing in their quests.
    If you do not complain about fights, go ahead and place everything you like.
    That's just not true. You should place the best defense you can. You are trying to win a war, and your opponent will do the same. You might think Flow is garbage and post on the forum asking Kabam to remove Flow. In the meantime you are playing war competitively and you should use Flow. If Kabam makes a BS fight you have every right to complain, and you should make your defense as BS as possible. Kabam is making content. They aren't in a competitive war with us. The two things are unrelated.
    edited June 2020
    Also you just said if you don't complain place anything you like, and if you do place hard defense you have no right to complain. How did my comment miss the point? My statement was a reductio of OP and your statement. I got the point of the post. It doesn't make sense.
    Disagree all you like. Show me where I'm wrong lol.
    People complain about one hour timers in AQ...and then they use 1 hour timers in AQ! Hypocrites! You have no right to use those timers if you complain about them!
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    My point wasn’t to talk about the war thing. Of course you wouldn’t play nice in war. Why would you? You would be stupid to put ironman on a useless node or whatever. I’m talking more about that modoks island is a complete joke and people are complaining. It might be the easiest side quest outside of moleman (it was just way too long but the rewards were great).

My point wasn’t to talk about the war thing. Of course you wouldn’t play nice in war. Why would you? You would be stupid to put ironman on a useless node or whatever. I’m talking more about that modoks island is a complete joke and people are complaining. It might be the easiest side quest outside of moleman (it was just way too long but the rewards were great).

I agree that it's not hard. I read the complaints and wonder if we are playing the same game.