**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Where is the gold from AQ?

124»

Comments

• Options
    Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
    Aamir123 said:

Gmonkey said:

If you are in an alliance that runs map6 you pay less over all gold even with the loss of 105000 if you run 3 bg map 6 x 5 days. Your battlechips and loyalty are about the same, gold would be 37000 less I posted the math in another thread.
    This is the new donation see battlechips and loyalty the same roughly slightly less. Gold minus the 105000 is 37000 less

This is old donation

I’m not into that much of maths. My basic point is, they shouldn’t have removed the gold. Gold is one of the worst requirement of this game and most of the community members are short on it. Instead of increasing it, they removed it.
    My suggestion here is either Kabam should increase the gold output or decrease the cost of rankups as well as aq tickets too. Games are intended for fun not for boredum (playing arenas for hours daily to get bc and gold).
    It’s pretty simple, actually
  • Options
    WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Yeah we got hosed on this. Let's raise the cost of AQ and take away the gold from it. I swear they never let an opportunity to mess up go to waste. We have to be the most forgiving people alive to keep playing.
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Not sure how I missed this nugget of ****. I have no words anymore. This is insanity. I think they are trying to drive us away
  • Options
    dmadge11dmadge11 Posts: 28
    This is an absolute joke, these guys at kabam could teach a class on how to ruin a game and make it feel like a job.