**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Spiderman Stealth Suit- How good is he?

I just pulled him as a 5*. wondered if i shuld take him up to r5

Comments

• Options
    TheRoyal9TheRoyal9 Posts: 267
    in wat ways
  • Options
    Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Health is my only issue with him. Apart form that he's great.

Very good damage, fast and mobile to dex and spring attacks. I have him at R4, no regrets.
  • Options
    may i ask who is better to r5, stark spidey or stealth spidey
  • Options
    Stark Spidey. Not close imho
  • Options
    Maddix11Maddix11 Posts: 33
    TheRoyal9 said:

may i ask who is better to r5, stark spidey or stealth spidey

Personal preference for me is Stealth Spidey. Stark doesn't suit my play style and Stealth is easier to set up in my opinion.

With Stealth 2x 5 hit combos and an sp1 and he'll crit pretty much every hit.
  • Options
    silentagsilentag Posts: 429 ★★★
    It really does come down to personal preference. I know and absolutely see the value of stark Spidey, but I have so much more fun using stealth. For me, I feel stealthy benefits from Faster ramp up, shorter fights, the quick damage to me outweighs the need for things like the power drain because you finish the fight before they have a chance to throw an sp2. But again, it is personal preference and I know a bunch of players like stark spidey’s play style. Nothing wrong with either, just different.
  • Options
    ok thks f4 the input
  • Options
    2nd_slingshot2nd_slingshot Posts: 233
    Stark ability to evade crazy specials weighs more to me. Stealth has faster burst damage but stark spidey isn't far behind with the blade synergy. I'll take stark spidey over stealthy first. Stealthy cones second with the slow mechanic
  • Options

Stark ability to evade crazy specials weighs more to me. Stealth has faster burst damage but stark spidey isn't far behind with the blade synergy. I'll take stark spidey over stealthy first. Stealthy cones second with the slow mechanic

The blade synergy is a good start, but getting those 10 charges even without blade is pretty easy once you practice. Once at 10 he is head and shoulders above Stealth IMHO. Add to that the taunt and power drain. Winner.
  • Options
    but the ting is i still prefer stealth's style
  • Options
    TheRoyal9 said:

I prefer him to look at and watch. His animations are better.
  • Options

TheRoyal9 said:

I prefer him to look at and watch. His animations are better.
    Quite true
  • Options
    Can anyone tell me what place does he stand e.g. 1st 2nd 3rd. i wanna find out how GREAT he is among all the top tier champs
  • Options
    TheRoyal9 said:

Can anyone tell me what place does he stand e.g. 1st 2nd 3rd. i wanna find out how GREAT he is among all the top tier champs

There's no particular order like that. It is all personal preference. Just because someone says Champ X is in the god tier, doesn't mean another person will agree.

Rank him up gradually and see how much you enjoy him.
  • Options

TheRoyal9 said:

There's no particular order like that. It is all personal preference. Just because someone says Champ X is in the god tier, doesn't mean another person will agree.

Rank him up gradually and see how much you enjoy him.
    okee
  • Options
    RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
    TheRoyal9 said:

Propably fourth in skills class. Aegon, NF, and perhaps Blade in front.

But big plus+. contrary to the others he doesnt need dupe.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Stark Spidey is my go-to champ for thing bosses. I use my sig 99 4* to solo 4/55 thing bosses in war. And I'm in a tier 8-9 alliance, so it's no small feat! That motto he has "with great power comes great utility" is very true for the guy! Anytime I'm farming pots in RoL, I use him to pass juggy, and I almost never get hit and I've never died to him. He owns unstoppable champs, and cheeses them Everytime. He's not a bad counter for Doom since he can slow him and actually crit against him. Since I don't have Nick or aegon at high levels, he has been my best skill option. Definitely top 3 skill champs imo.
  • Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    He’s good. He’s an unconventional skill champ, but still good. He can choose between crazy damage from vulnerability, or utility from slow. Don’t bother with the enervate. Your rotation is mllll, mllll, mllm, sp1 in fights with the vulnerability. The fight should end quickly. In fights with the slow, you use mllll, mlllm, mllll, sp2. You can pretty much slow the opponent the entire fight if you refresh the sp2 debuff properly. Also, he destroys every member of the fantastic 4. Additionally, his slow has the added utility of making him unable to miss. For fights that you don’t want to use him in, anyone who shrugs if debuffs or is immune to them is bad, because you can’t get your passive fury.
  • Options
    Alright thks for the info