**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Colossus Took Your L.o.L. And Threw It On The Ground!

2»

Comments

• Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    AsIsGrass said:

See this is why I say Colossus is one of the Top 5 Champions in the Game, I like to think I'm a Slightly above average player Skill Wise but I still make mistakes and he made L.o.L a Breeze!

He took down every enemy on this path fairly easily except for Magik who I brought Blade for.

Congrats bro... I did practically the same as you. i did mine just 2 days ago.
    I used AA v magik though only took a couple revives could have been a solo but RNG was not helpful and for some reason i struggle getting and keeping neuros on her.
    I spent 0 units.
    i had to have more goes against Maestro than you did but in my defense the first 4 goes were with my synergy members just to test the fight out...
    and then after that i never healed up, i only used 20% revives as i had them in my stash but had run out of potions so it was much more economical to fight him from only 20% and revive a few time instead of buying potions and healing to full.
    COLOSSUS IS A SERIOUS WEAPON! esp love him with OR and Emma.
    OML is a great option for shorter fights and i believe using same team but switching AA out for OML would make colossus and extremely viable legends run option. arguably better than Corvus.

@LibertyPrimeV1 @Sensei_Maat what boosts did u guys use?
    10% Champion Boost for the entire thing (I had tons to spare), occasionally I'd use a 15% Health Boost on Longer Fights or when I had lower Health, then for Maestro I used a Greater Champion, Health, and Attack Boost along with a Lesser Mutant Power Boost. Also for Magik I used an Average Attack Boost.
  • Options
    AsIsGrassAsIsGrass Posts: 48
    Cool, thanks guys. For magik how good does a 4* 5/50 torch w/ prefight do against her?
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,728 ★★★★★
    AsIsGrass said:

Cool, thanks guys. For magik how good does a 4* 5/50 torch w/ prefight do against her?

It should destroy her but watch out for limbo damage
  • Options
    King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    I was the first person to do Labrynth with Colossus.While veryone said you can't use colossus on limber and stun immune every player including all YouTubers said it is impossible.But I proved them all wrong.Tbe day Colossus was introduced I clearly said that colossus can do Labrynth.
  • Options
    Zuro said:

I was the first person to do Labrynth with Colossus.While veryone said you can't use colossus on limber and stun immune every player including all YouTubers said it is impossible.But I proved them all wrong.Tbe day Colossus was introduced I clearly said that colossus can do Labrynth.

I feel like you're giving yourself too much credit lmao
    You can check all streaming videos on YouTube and also check comments I said this the day Colossus for buffed.I am not giving myself credit just saying I find this trick.
  • Options
    Sensei_MaatSensei_Maat Posts: 396 ★★★

Zuro said:

You can check all streaming videos on YouTube and also check comments I said this the day Colossus for buffed.I am not giving myself credit just saying I find this trick.
    well firstly its not a trick by anymeans.
    so you didn't "find" anything"
    anyone who plays colossus knows that while his damage is bigger with parry heavy he by no means needs it to put out massive damage.
    thats just plainly obvious.

how can you prove you were the first person to do LOL with colossus?
    and you are literally trying to brag.
  • Options
    AsIsGrass said:

any 4* in LOL is not ideal and a big mission. not saying its not possible but i feel that colossus himself will do a better job vs her.
  • Options

Zuro said:

anyone who plays colossus knows that while his damage is bigger with parry heavy he by no means needs it to put out massive damage.

Maybe I was not first to do LOL with colossus.But I was the one who tell KT1 to do Labrynth with colossus.In the end I was the one revealed that Colossus can do LOL without parries.
  • Options
    edited June 2020

Zuro said:

Maybe I was not first to do LOL with colossus.But I was the one who tell KT1 to do Labrynth with colossus.In the end I was the one revealed that Colossus can do LOL without parries.
    Dude before colossus was even buffed, while he was still in beta me and many of my friends said that he was gunna be a monster and would love to see him in LOL cus we could tell that he would be.
    one of my mates who had the beta for him did LOL with him in the beta.
    as soon as we saw that he came out of beta still solid as anything and mentioned how he could do LOL. as soon as i got mine to 5/65 i took him into LOL and did my first run with him.
    you may have well seen his potential, but you were far from the only one.

and FYI i have a video i put together before but havnt released yet that compares colossus in ROL using Parry heavy only and colossus in ROL playing more freestyle not just parry heavy, and although hit count is much higher it is far quicker to play more freestyle as waiting for parry opportunities is slower, and power is gained quicker from full combos.
    so he has higher DPH with parry heavy but potentially higher DPS playing freestyle.
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,728 ★★★★★

Zuro said:

As I said before you're giving yourself too much credit
  • Options
    Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★
    How many units?

• Options

How many units?

0 for me as said in earlier posts.
    and OP spent only 40.
    as mentioned in original post.
  • Options
    AsIsGrass said:

@LibertyPrimeV1 @Zuro @Sensei_Maat
    Thanks for the advice guys, just did my initial completion w/ my sig 25 colossus and ended up using only 3 revives (0 units) for the entire run. Originally I was planning on using a 4* aegon for LOL and really glad I didn't as it would've been nowhere near as cheap as this.

My first revive I spent was on UC since I went in w/ 37% health thinking maxed courage could help me and played like garbage as for some reason I thought it was a good idea to hit him while he was unstoppable. The last 2 revives were on magik, I brought in a 5/65 torch w/ prefight and brought her down to 250k but I didn't manage the limbo very well and should've blocked more to build more smolder charges so she got me. Then I went in thinking a 20% revive could finish her but limbo got me again. Another revive spent and he did the job. From here on out, I took a break to eat breakfast and came back and destroyed the remaining defenders. I started to play much better on a full stomach lol

For maestro I used the synergy team to practice a bit and found out I sucked and dexing the last part of his l1. Torch got off 11% but surprisingly colossus actually took out the last 89% and I didn't have to use any revives on maestro. Once Colossus had a butt load of armors, he was practically taking 0 block damage so I used this to my advantage; once maestro gets over a bar of pwr, I used MLLL Block bait heavy until he had sp2 so I prevented him from ever throwing his l1.

This run could've been much smoother if I hadn't been so stingy on my rol potions in the beginning (ended up using a bunch anyway) and more importantly if I had some fuel for my stomach

Colossus is a ******* beast, not only did he throw LOL on the ground but he stomped on it and spat on it. Mad props to the guys that buffed him; he's honestly my favorite mutant in the game rn

awesome work.....
    i know i could solo Maestor next time. the reason i revived a few times this time was mostly cus i used 20% revive and no potions.... so only 20% health cant take much....
  • Options
    YsFYsF Posts: 151 ★★
    I have a 5/65 sig 100 Colossus (with all synergies available) and a 4/55 Torch. I have practiced in LoL and can solo the first 3 fights without any boosts (always die at unstoppable colossus and exit out). Can you guys give me some suggestions for first completion?
  • Options
    AmbjonyAmbjony Posts: 195 ★★
    I havent done LOL yet as I'm waiting for Aegon :lol: but I have a Colossus awaken at rank 4, what is the rotation to make him usable in LOL? I run suicides, do I have to take them out for LOL? I don't know if it would be better use SP2 o SP3 with Colossus as I don't use him outside arenas.
  • Options
    YsFYsF Posts: 151 ★★
    Ambjony said:

I havent done LOL yet as I'm waiting for Aegon :lol: but I have a Colossus awaken at rank 4, what is the rotation to make him usable in LOL? I run suicides, do I have to take them out for LOL? I don't know if it would be better use SP2 o SP3 with Colossus as I don't use him outside arenas.

You will have to use 3 synergies with Omega Red (increased attack per armour buff), Juggernaut (increased attack per armour buff) and Emma Frost (increased power per armour buff). You'll have to use sp2's to build those permanent armours to 20 and also drop one sp3 in between to remove crit chance from opponents. Then you basically keep building to sp2's and throwing them (trying to get two cycles of extra armours - example: throw and sp2 to increase your armours from 20 to 30 (assumed) then throw another sp2 before the 30 armours expire as that will give a really high attack boost). This is basically the rotation you'll have to use. (You don't use the parry heavy to gain fury in LoL due to limber but as you can see he has enough attack power even without the fury)

Also the first fight (Red Hulk) is kinda more difficult due to his extra physical resistence, so if you don't crit then you're basically dealing no damage.
  • Options
    AmbjonyAmbjony Posts: 195 ★★
    YsF said:

Ambjony said:

You will have to use 3 synergies with Omega Red (increased attack per armour buff), Juggernaut (increased attack per armour buff) and Emma Frost (increased power per armour buff). You'll have to use sp2's to build those permanent armours to 20 and also drop one sp3 in between to remove crit chance from opponents. Then you basically keep building to sp2's and throwing them (trying to get two cycles of extra armours - example: throw and sp2 to increase your armours from 20 to 30 (assumed) then throw another sp2 before the 30 armours expire as that will give a really high attack boost). This is basically the rotation you'll have to use. (You don't use the parry heavy to gain fury in LoL due to limber but as you can see he has enough attack power even without the fury)

Also the first fight (Red Hulk) is kinda more difficult due to his extra physical resistence, so if you don't crit then you're basically dealing no damage.
    Thank you
  • Options
    YsF said:

I have a 5/65 sig 100 Colossus (with all synergies available) and a 4/55 Torch. I have practiced in LoL and can solo the first 3 fights without any boosts (always die at unstoppable colossus and exit out). Can you guys give me some suggestions for first completion?

It sounds like u know how to play him already, I died at UC too but he's not hard, just really annoying when u can't punish his sps. Don't be afraid to heal up ur colossus for this fight, I didnt heal him when he was at 37% and it costed me a revive. Tbh this was the toughest fight for me during completion since I was being impatient and didn't heal up. Everyone else including maestro was easier than him for me.

Torch 4/55 probably can get magik down but will probably cost a few more items than a 5/65. Don't be afraid to block to build more smolder charges. At 5/65 he can definitely 1 shot her as I've seen swedeah do it w/ his r2 6*.

W/ colossus, don't be afraid to block when u absolutely need to. Once he has a lot of armors, he's almost taking no chip damage so u can definitely block-bait-heavy for an opening. Colossus does so much damage he honestly doesn't even need to parry heavy cancel into sp for increased damage; he already hits the cap.

Make sure u grind at least a week's worth of rol potions and save ur 4hr crystals before ur run. Good luck soldier
  • Options
    YsF said:

Speaking of boosts I only used a 10% attack and health and 150% mutant pwr boost (didn't really feel the boosts tbh) on the colossus boss while every other fight I did boostless. Maestro I used 20% attack and health w/ an additional 20% health boost and a 200% mutant pwr boost and he went down in 1 go
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

AsIsGrass said:

@LibertyPrimeV1 @Zuro @Sensei_Maat
    Thanks for the advice guys, just did my initial completion w/ my sig 25 colossus and ended up using only 3 revives (0 units) for the entire run. Originally I was planning on using a 4* aegon for LOL and really glad I didn't as it would've been nowhere near as cheap as this.

My first revive I spent was on UC since I went in w/ 37% health thinking maxed courage could help me and played like garbage as for some reason I thought it was a good idea to hit him while he was unstoppable. The last 2 revives were on magik, I brought in a 5/65 torch w/ prefight and brought her down to 250k but I didn't manage the limbo very well and should've blocked more to build more smolder charges so she got me. Then I went in thinking a 20% revive could finish her but limbo got me again. Another revive spent and he did the job. From here on out, I took a break to eat breakfast and came back and destroyed the remaining defenders. I started to play much better on a full stomach lol

For maestro I used the synergy team to practice a bit and found out I sucked and dexing the last part of his l1. Torch got off 11% but surprisingly colossus actually took out the last 89% and I didn't have to use any revives on maestro. Once Colossus had a butt load of armors, he was practically taking 0 block damage so I used this to my advantage; once maestro gets over a bar of pwr, I used MLLL Block bait heavy until he had sp2 so I prevented him from ever throwing his l1.

This run could've been much smoother if I hadn't been so stingy on my rol potions in the beginning (ended up using a bunch anyway) and more importantly if I had some fuel for my stomach

Colossus is a ******* beast, not only did he throw LOL on the ground but he stomped on it and spat on it. Mad props to the guys that buffed him; he's honestly my favorite mutant in the game rn

awesome work.....
    i know i could solo Maestor next time. the reason i revived a few times this time was mostly cus i used 20% revive and no potions.... so only 20% health cant take much....
    I'd Highly suggest grinding RoL for Level 3 Potions, at least 25-50 which is 1 or 2 Inventory Fulls without Summoner Sigil, it will save you a ton of Revive to stay Topped Up. Colossus is a Monster at doing that too with the Class Advantage against Winter Soldier and Defensive Abilities you could grind without even looking at the Screen.