**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Reason Kabam didn't introduced ADAM WARLOCK:

13»

Comments

• EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★

Odachi said:

...or Guardians of the Galaxy 3

If kabam introduced him.They will also have to introduce Franklin Richards.
    They don't HAVE to introduce anyone when they bring in a character, especially Adam Warlock.

I can see that kabam would wait for GOTG3 to be released to introduce AW.
    Kabam clearly said that they will never introduce Franklin Richards tot he game.
    You sure you never said never?
    Yeah that's what kabam said not me.Same thign kabam said about fantastic four.
    Thign? I think you mean thing.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Edeuink said:

Odachi said:

They don't HAVE to introduce anyone when they bring in a character, especially Adam Warlock.

Kabam clearly said that they will never introduce Franklin Richards tot he game.
    there are so many grammatical errors in this post an English teacher would have a seizure.

Edeuink said:

Odachi said:

there are so many grammatical errors in this post an English teacher would have a seizure.
    Yeah, especially the title.
    edited June 2020
    Edeuink said:

Edeuink said:

Odachi said:

didn’t should be haven’t, or introduced should be introduce (but that would be the wrong tense)
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Since it was sjust

Edeuink said:

Odachi said:

Well thanks for making fun of me.Making fun of my knowledge.When you right fast and you don't have autocorrect on this happens.But like I said it's just a way to make fun of someone.Everyone understand what I mean but what you want is harrasment.Good job.I am out of forums either way.

And I am not an English speaker either way.Plus I am Doctor so don't tell me take classes.

Since it was sjust

Edeuink said:

Odachi said:

Well thanks for making fun of me.Making fun of my knowledge.When you right fast and you don't have autocorrect on this happens.But like I said it's just a way to make fun of someone.Everyone understand what I mean but what you want is harrasment.Good job.I am out of forums either way.

And I am not an English speaker either way.Plus I am Doctor so don't tell me take classes.
    first off, I’m not making fun of you. I’m just saying English teachers would collapse (long story but I know from experience)

second, I’m not telling you to take classes doc.

third, right is a direction that you go in. Write is when you are typing or writing words.

fourth, English is a stupid and confusing language

Edeuink said:

Edeuink said:

Odachi said:

didn’t should be haven’t, or introduced should be introduce (but that would be the wrong tense)
    You need to take classes of respecting someone.If you have problem with my posts and Grammer all you have to do is say leave the forums and I will.

Edeuink said:

Edeuink said:

Odachi said:

You need to take classes of respecting someone.If you have problem with my posts and Grammer all you have to do is say leave the forums and I will.
    how am i disrespecting you? im trying to help you with your grammar! My OCD is driving nuts with these errors, so I’m writing them out (and fixing them to inform you) to help.

Edeuink said:

Edeuink said:

Odachi said:

If SpideyFunko needs to take respecting people classes, what kinda of classes are you taking? In every thread I’ve seen you comment on you are just being rude to people who disagree with you.
    Edeuink said:

Edeuink said:

Edeuink said:

Odachi said:

If SpideyFunko needs to take respecting people classes, what kinda of classes are you taking? In every thread I’ve seen you comment on you are just being rude to people who disagree with you.
    I knew from that this was all about Doom and calire.And keep one thing in mind go watch all those posts.In all those posts I only say Claire is better.All everyone had to do is disagree but no what they do is call me noob and many other things that I can't even say here.You are free to check all those posts back there and then come here and tell who started that first.Do you want screenshots.
This discussion has been closed.