**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* Rocket Raccoon

It takes me months of pulling crappy dupes of 5* champs to finally get a 6* crystal. And I get a Rocket Raccoon. Why do these even exist in the 6* basic? So frustrating

Comments

• GamerTGamerT Posts: 133
    This was my latest 6 star pull as well. I feel the same way
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Why not?
    Congrats for it, by the way
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Congrats
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    To “balance” out the crystal
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    Welcome to the world of 6*'s
  • Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    Duo_Kulio said:

oof

Rocket hits like a tank. I wouldn’t complain about him

i swear no one in this thread gets humor
  • AdityatheaawesomAdityatheaawesom Posts: 101
    I'm in the same boat he's quite literally garbage panda but anyways hope your next one's better.
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    I know RR can be a bit spongy, but he was one of my top characters back in the day. That S2 hurts like hell!
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★

I just pulled Angela again. 22 6*s and I've pulled her 4 times. She doesn't even need the dupe...

It's useful in certain match ups against mystic champs or nullify nodes life buffet
  • Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    Tbf my first 6* was a rocket racoon and hes actually not that bad. I can get 32k sp2s with him. You have more to turn your luck round my only 3 6 stars are Rocket, Iron Fist and Deadpook X force.. he has one of the highest base attacks in game I'm pretty sure.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    So far I’ve averaged about 1-2 useful 6* a year over the last 2 years.

This is the 6* life. It’s depressing and demoralizing 95% of the time.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Feel your pain. I like Rocket tbf though, no real use of course but if I’m getting arena fodder at least he crits lots
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    This guy probably has no use for rocket
  • OldmanJackOldmanJack Posts: 25
    Good for arena that’s all. He would die from block damage in act 6. Totally useless for end game content
  • Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
    You expect only good 6 stars in a 6 star crystal? There should be bad ones to balance it out, not just good ones.
  • GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
    Spikerjax said:

It takes me months of pulling crappy dupes of 5* champs to finally get a 6* crystal. And I get a Rocket Raccoon. Why do these even exist in the 6* basic? So frustrating

Dang, you pulled him today? Wasn't yesterday the rocket racoon/tech day to score extra points in the solo event? You missed his time to shine by 1 day.
    Graydrox said:

Spikerjax said:

Dang, you pulled him today? Wasn't yesterday the rocket racoon/tech day to score extra points in the solo event? You missed his time to shine by 1 day.
    when you realize this thread was posted two days ago
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    He’s my only awakened 6*. Was even contemplating taking him to rank 3, haven’t made up my mind yet.

He’s my only awakened 6*. Was even contemplating taking him to rank 3, haven’t made up my mind yet.

dew it
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★

This happens, so I know how you feel.