**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Void or Human torch

In which one should i pump in my sig stones ?
I know how void's awakened ability is benefited from high sig stones . Don't know about torch's tho.

Comments

• Harith1987Harith1987 Posts: 69
    HT.
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Void and Torch BOTH want sig 200 on their abilities.

The REAL question is which one you like more or use more for questing. Both are fantastic champs but play differently. Void plays a very slow, patient game, while Torch wants to be as aggressive as possible. Torch probably has the higher ceiling, but his niche of effective fights is much smaller than Void's.
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 735 ★★★
    YoMoves said:

Void and Torch BOTH want sig 200 on their abilities.

The REAL question is which one you like more or use more for questing. Both are fantastic champs but play differently. Void plays a very slow, patient game, while Torch wants to be as aggressive as possible. Torch probably has the higher ceiling, but his niche of effective fights is much smaller than Void's.

Correction. Only Human Torch is "Fantastic"...

See what i did there lol
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    I love Torch. Really think he's one of the best champs in the game. Want to get mine to sig 200 soon. Can't see a scenario where I think Void is better. Void has a slow style I'm not a fan of, but he is a great champ too.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,763 ★★★★★
    Torch all the way.
  • Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 370 ★★★
    Void
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    -sixate- said:

I love Torch. Really think he's one of the best champs in the game. Want to get mine to sig 200 soon. Can't see a scenario where I think Void is better. Void has a slow style I'm not a fan of, but he is a great champ too.

It's actually very easy - void is better in any fight, where your opponent is incinerate immune. Also any fight, where you can't spam heavy. Also any fight, where you don't want to hit your opponent a lot, like gulk for example. You probably can think of some more, just do it instead of saying you can't

To op - use those stones on void
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    Void for sure~

HT sig1 is sufficient
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Aleor said:

-sixate- said:

It's actually very easy - void is better in any fight, where your opponent is incinerate immune. Also any fight, where you can't spam heavy. Also any fight, where you don't want to hit your opponent a lot, like gulk for example. You probably can think of some more, just do it instead of saying you can't

To op - use those stones on void
    Duh, my R3 Ghost is for incinetate immune champs. No wrong choice here, both champs are great, rank who you prefer.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★
    Why do people think HT needs high sig to be good?

Personally i think Void needs it more.
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    I love both human torch and void. In my opinion, human torch is better. He has immunities, heal reversal, the nova flames shred people, and he destroys mystics. However, void is also amazing for many problem fights like buffet or crazy power gain. Another use for void is placing 2 petrifies on an opponent that slowly gains power over time and heavy locking them in the corner. As for which champ to put sig stones into, void definitely benefits from high sig more than torch.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

HT.

I disagree with my fellow quake, put the stones into Void, helps him much more being able to keep FOTVs up more
  • Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
    Void 110% sure
  • Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
    Nvm idk
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    fun - Torch
    Boring old parry and evading and staying far from opponent - Void
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★
    Kalantak said:

fun - Torch
    Boring old parry and evading and staying far from opponent - Void

The question was who he should throw sig stones on and not who is more fun to play or who is better.

HT doesn't need high sig to be good. Whereas Void does need high sig to be good.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Void’s Sig is essential while HT is nice to have. You can still get everything you need out of HT unawakened anyway if you use him well
  • gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    The original question was about who to put signature stones into - the answer is clearly Void. It does not mean HT is bad. But clearly Void benefits more.