**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How to get your first Five Star

I have 2,250 five star crystals and am nearly level 27. I know that is early to want a five star but I am still going to try and get one

Comments

• Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    get uncollected
  • Options
    VoidX11VoidX11 Posts: 15
    Does anyone know any good ways to Get a Five star.
    I have got the 2 thousand through event quests
  • Options
    VoidX11 said:

Does anyone know any good ways to Get a Five star.
    I have got the 2 thousand through event quests

as I said, get uncollected. Always complete the event quests, but focus on story first
  • Options
    VoidX11VoidX11 Posts: 15
    It says I need to be level 40 to do that
  • Options
    VoidX11 said:

It says I need to be level 40 to do that

complete act 5 chapter 2
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Keep going through story and push for uncollected. Always do the highest eq you can
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I didn’t get a 5* until I was level 50 and didn’t get a good one until a year later. You can grind out level 27 nowadays in a week. Be patient and play the game. Upgrade your 4*, they aren’t going anywhere.
  • Options
    Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    It takes a while, but just keep chugging along. Completing Act 4 gets you some 5* shards, 100% heroic EQ gets you 5* shards. But at level 27 I wouldn't worry about 5* champa too much. 4* and even 3* champs are going to carry you up to Act 5. Just focus on your best champs for now and do story mode/EQ to build your roster
  • Options
    LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    I'll let you have my 5* sig 120 Cyclops
  • Options
    ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★
    Just keep playing the game, it will happen.

As others have said, you don’t need one yet anyway, don’t worry about them.
  • Options
    MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    Go back in time to get a greater gifting crystal and get a 5 star at level 6
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    You should first push for 100 percent heroic, which will give you 1000 five star shards, then work your way through act 4 which gives you 1000, next if you have the skill, you can try to push for uncollected with will give you 1000 5 star shards (from chapter 1 and 2 combined) or you can try to 100 percent master for 2500 5 star shards (much easier).
    After uncollected, you should push for Act 4 100 percent for rank up materials and 3000 5 star shards. Note that Act 4 exploration is very tedious and hard so if you have the right champs you can just push for Act 5 initial clear if you have the skill. It will give you a fully formed 5 star and more shards. (You should use mainly 5/50 4* high sig and 4/55 5*)
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 943 ★★★
    Go back in time with the chronometer and run Epic rifts.
  • Options
    AydenPlays1AydenPlays1 Posts: 119
    VoidX11 said:

I have 2,250 five star crystals and am nearly level 27. I know that is early to want a five star but I am still going to try and get one

Shards or actually crystals? I got my first 5* as a Hawkeye and hes pretty awesome, I did event quests and the other things and soon got Hawkeye as 5*
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,395 ★★★★
    Right now your best bet is to explore 100% the heroic difficulties on the quests. If you are in an alliance and contribute to war you can also get some 5 star shards from there

But honestly you don’t really need five stars right now. It will be a long while before you can do anything with them. Ranking them to a more higher level requires Alpha 2 mil high a real **** to get unless you become uncollected. So right now just got for four stars
  • Options
    studogvetmedstudogvetmed Posts: 7
    benshb said:

People nowadays is like they want their first 5star to beat Kang. I wish, just for a few weeks, they experience the old days, when there weren't even crystal shards, and the only non-luck way obtain a 4* crystal is 100% act3.

And the days before Dexterity made it easier to power through battles, and beating Thanos with either no four stars or just one or two.